PDA

View Full Version : Eager Newbie

DragonScholar
03-09-2011, 06:11 PM
:bunny: Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, relatively new to weed, and completely inexperienced with hash. I will soon be moving to Xinjiang province, China, so I would like to try to develop my education about these matters as much as possible before I proceed. I'm going to start with the bubble hash, as I don't want to mess with some contaminated crap, and if I'm going to do this I'm going to do it right, and start with the best I can get!!!

Now I've heard that Hash is totally easy to get in Xinjiang, and due to it being so near to major Hash-producing lands to its west, I'm sure I might avoid the "soap bar" poisoning I hear about happening in Europe, as long as I don't let someone assume I'm a stupid gringo and try to sell me some shoe shine polish and coffee grinds. I'm researching how to avoid that, but the best way I've found is to make one's own. Unfortunately, plant matter is a bit hard to come by compared to Hash itself in Xinjiang, I imagine. Therefore, I may have a long amount of time to do research before I get my chance to use this AWESOME technology!!!

By the way, I'm sorry if some parts of this don't make sense, I'm a newby, as new as they get.

SO, I've got several questions for all the pros here, as I'm just gearing up!

1) It would be nice, it is a dream, to have access to enough plants to make the XL a worthwhile investment. As far as I can tell you guys have the best Karma in the universe!! Now, since I can't be born near good and plentiful fields like so many, what do you guys know about how much ought to go in an XL kit to get the best results from a single cycle with it? Like, how many fresh or dried ounces of plant matter with all elements included (stalk, leaf, bud etc)? I ask this because I might have to grab as much of a single plant I might be lucky enough to stumble into in the countryside, and I might not be able to take only the bud and leaves themselves.

2) I am feeling that if I do this, I should start with a full 8 bag system. This is especially true since I might have to make the most out of some not frequently found plant matter, and would want to do this in as few runs as few times as possible to get the best supply for my own use as possible. If I'm lucky, I get enough that I can bring a bunch of leaf and bud to the bucket. If not, I might have to bring a lot of stalk and stem also. Therefore: If I could get a healthy, full batch (optimal batch) of plant material to put into a XL kit so I can get the most out of a single cycle (so I can then clean and put this shit away and then totally stash my gains for long term enjoyment) then about how much of each kind of hashy goodness can I expect to get, on average, per how much plant matter I put in of the following kinds (assuming an optimal batch of each):

a) Whole plant (except the root!!)
b) Just stems, leaves, and bud
c) Just leaves and bud
P.S. Sorry if some parts of this don't make sense, I'm a newby, as new as they get, but I'm determined to create this precious medicine for myself to use for sacramental purposes, and I want to make REALLY sure that make my own hash so as to avoid any contamination:confused:. I've been going through my whole life making spiritual progress without much medicinal help, and then just almost 2 years ago I had my first buddal enlightenment :pipe:(whole new meaning of "buddha", if you get me on this). I realized many new theoretical things about philosophy and spirituality that have made me understand that I need to continue my association with this wonderful plant probably for as long as I live in this human body!! Therefore I'm hoping to make the most of my efforts by creating my own high quality stash so I can get the most out of the least, get it pure, and get a good variety of kinds going. WISH ME WELL!!