PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual Questor

DragonScholar
03-09-2011, 07:52 PM
:bunny:I am on a spiritual quest for maximizing my understanding of the meaning of life, maximizing my enjoyment of the joy of life, and maximizing my ability to play the game of life. I think they all relate to each other in a way that is basically something to do with having a mind full of wisdom, a heart full of love, and a body full of action!

Well, I thought I could do all this straight edge with no help from any substances. As usual, people like me are arrogant fools, propped up by the hollows of their ignorance, steeped in books and casuistry, running away from shadows while seeking the light, all the while braving dark caves, but just not the right ones... finding gold, but just not the purest gold... slaying dragons, but... well, you get the drift.

Finally some dude with no grasp on shit except how to turn a buck offers a nugget. I've had nuggs before, and in most forms except eaten or vaped. I've had them several times in my life up to that point (I was 33). I could count the times I'd had contact with the green men from someone's grow room on one hand up to that point. There were some interesting results this time, however... I had more contact that week than I had up to my life until then. Suffice it to say, I was "converted".:smokin:

I'm living proof that you cannot be addicted to this plant unless you have an addictive personality in the first place. And that is a personality problem, not something generated by chemcials exogenous to the body. Why do I know? Because the enlightenment process, the metaphysical progress, and the personal catharsis that was generated by this one special week deep in the cemetary-like quietness of my friends warehouse in the wee hours of the morning, the mystical conversations with random people about watermelon rind preserves and the essence of existence, and many other realizations and simplifications of compound and complex understandings the loose ends of which were until then flapping in the wind of my arrogant mind, all these things I say taught me so much that I found this new friend, my Philosopher's Stone, to be more compelling to me than the tastiest ale, the chompiest pizza, or the most necterish nookie. Not only that, I found that this was somehow a key to opening me up more deeply to these and many other pleasures. I knew I must have this in my life, and developed many theoretical justifications for this, and these were more than rationalizations it would turn out, but rather very crucial steps down a truer path in the philosophy of medicine and spirituality. So I know what it means to love this big little plant!!! Yet I have gone a long, long time without it after those results, over six months (only half a rather good cookie, first eathing experience, and in Taiwan), and none since then, over a year and 3 months later after that cookie. So if this was addictive in the physical sense, I'd have died a long time ago. If it was a "gateway", then I'd be doing some other shit by now, much more synthetic and much more available.

But see, stupid things that people do aren't stupid, the people themselves are. Likewise, there is nothing but stupid things to say about the damage that stupid, ignorant, and even EVIL people are doing to this beautiful plant every day. I hope God will smite them soon.:mad:

Me, I am going to learn all I can about this plant, all of its properties, chemistry, physicality, uses, varieties, and other products, such as Hashish. Along with my other skills and talents, I think this may just be the dealmaker in a post-apocolyptic world, assuming I end up in a less than idyllic parallel universe when the 2012 galactic shift fully turns over one click.:pray:

So I'm here to get wisdom for my wise dome from all the lovers of green and all its products, especially the historically referenced "Philospher's Stone" aka, HASHISH. You who are lucky enough to already have something so wonderful in your hands, many don't know what it is. It takes you places, and it takes you as far as you can go, and gives you permission to even go a little farther. That's why I love this wonderful medicine and friend. I hope to make good friends with its resinous essence, the "Quintessence" some time in the near future.

Let's just say that I'm soon to be strategically poised for that, and simultaneously to be strategically as far away from all oceans as possible, while being very close to some very mystical and important mountains, some of which are the fabled origins of the world's first appreciaters of the herb, the Scythians, and also the mythical resort of a certain Daoist Queen who I would love to meet someday. I bet I know who "SHE" really is...:rolleyes:

So thanks for having me on board, and I hope to bring some treasures from my explorations to you in the near future. In the meantime, I'm here to learn and explore. Thanks for being here!!!