PDA

View Full Version : Chat should be closed if not open to members

WeedWitch
03-17-2011, 06:23 AM
Great! A place to post your complaints. Good deal..

I am starting a thread to ask for the closing of the chat room. I am continually banned, kicked, insulted, degraded and abused in chat.

Today I was thrown out by 311 and DSOG for unknown reasons, banned.. I got a note with the DSOG banning saying that I was being punished for something I supposedly did at IC Mag.

Now it's a sad state of affairs when one is punished at one site for supposed transgressions at another site.

DSOG accused me of "outing Trichy at IC... that's not cool". I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I have had no contact with Trichy Trichy, and I did not even know that she was gay. Thus, I have no idea how I could have "outed" her. Since this all supposedly occurred at another website, how is this relevant behaviour to punish someone here anyway?

The constant abuse of women in general in chat here, including comments about "moldy pussies", "calling women c**t, leads me to think this site would be better off without a chat room at all. Moderators should never have allowed this kind of behaviour to go unchecked in the first place.

Moderators here encouraged the abuse of me by laughing at the remarks and even coming up with nasty comments about women themselves.

Just because someone does not like me in the chat room, does not give them the right to kick me out, ban me, or abuse me verbally.

I am a customer of this site. I do not think it is fair or just to allow certain members here to run wild and dominate the chat for their own personal agendas.

If all the members/customers cannot have access to a chat room free of cyberbullies, it should be closed. It is totally unfair for some members to be able to access chat room and other members be denied for invalid reasons dreamed up by mods.

Thank you for the forum to voice my complaints.

Razz
03-17-2011, 06:45 AM
you were banned because you're a fucking rat! snitchbitch.....same reason you were banned by gypsy over at ic, since you're too stupid to figure it out! bye bye!

PhenoMenal
03-17-2011, 06:57 AM
my understanding is that you were banned not for 'outing' trichy, but for posting her name and address.

WhiteWall
03-17-2011, 06:59 AM
goood bye weedsnitch... sucks we could not figure out a way to help you out with your mold.. No more fiddling with moldy frenchbread!! :violin: :violin: :violin:

Razz
03-17-2011, 07:02 AM
try massengil's greencure for your mold issue...boooo hoooooo hoooooo!

Bignugget
03-17-2011, 07:21 AM
2nd post ever.

Just to lol @ weedwitch.

LOL.

:mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::moon ing::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning:: mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooni ng::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::m ooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::moonin g::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mo oning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning ::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::moo ning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning: :mooning::mooning::mooning:

HerbalToker
03-17-2011, 08:03 AM
Iv heard good success with Safers Defender!... Pesky mildew..

CalcioErba2004
03-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Oh man I just wish I coulda been the one to ban her...

Babbabud
03-17-2011, 02:23 PM
Well it was easy to see you were under everybodys skin here ... but instead of trying to get along with everyone you chose to constantly go against the flow.... causing this place to be disrupted constantly .... you could tell you were bugging ppl but chose to continue on down that road. We all try to get along here with no real modding .. makes for a lot more fun. You were constantly seeing that you were a bur in the side and chose to cultivate that. You get what you put out . I wasnt here to see the giving up of info... but you made it uncomfortable here before that ever came up. We all try to go with the flow here .... maybe your 7 carat ring will be there to keep you company :) At least now we can chill with out all the bullshit. Way easier to go with the flow or find somewhere you actually fit in ...sorry.

WeedWitch
03-17-2011, 02:41 PM
Posted Trichy's name and address?

BULLSHIT.

I never knew her real name or address... what a load of crap.

I certainly cannot post what I never knew.

Nor did I.

Razz
03-17-2011, 03:17 PM
always the victim, huh?

threeeleven
03-17-2011, 04:21 PM
Where safety is of ultimate concern, we must be proactive and not reactive.

Maybe you'll get your story heard by Bubbleman, maybe not... this isn't the US Legal system and you aren't innocent until proven guilty....

Babba's post is straight on... even if you don't pose a threat, you are the epicenter (too soon) of most disruptions in the chat room (aside from a Razz/JB lovefest that happens rarely these days). When people with questions about Bubbleman's products come in they don't need to see a moldy, cluttered up chat.

dontstepongrass
03-17-2011, 04:22 PM
*hops outta nothing older than 2002*

*leaves a scar on that ho from the side of my shoe*

Green Supreme
03-17-2011, 04:22 PM
Negativity abound. I agree, the ladies take it hardest here. Makes me sad. I wish more ladies would come too chat, but totally understand why they don't. Outting is harsh. Already happened on this site once. Would love too see it never happen again. Peace GS

mrs.babba
03-17-2011, 04:51 PM
Ive always been treated respectful in chat...its deff an attitude thing, if you go against the grain you will get flack. Not sure what happened but I can say that the mood of chat changes when Lola comes in, thats just my observation. Not sure why but some ppl have a hard time fitting with chat.

kushkommander
03-17-2011, 04:53 PM
BULLSHIT.

You sir, are a troll.

PhenoMenal
03-17-2011, 04:56 PM
There are several women who frequent FMB chat (herby/ellie/mrsB to name just a few) and I've never seen anybody talk bad to them ... WW is a fairly unique case, for some reason just about everyone wanted to trash talk to her, which I found really odd and childish to begin with. Actually many of the remarks about WW i still find childish, offensive and unnecessary.

But after giving myself a chance to get to know WW I soon found out why so many chatters didn't like her, and it all revolves around her dishonesty ... for example she won't even tell the man she's marrying later this year that she smokes pot.

It's a chat room - not everyone is going to get on well with each other, but when one individual is at odds with some three quarters of the chatroom then there's some serious underlying issues at play, and if they're not dealt with they can quickly spiral out of control, disrupting everyone. I think Babbabud summed it up best when he said WW keeps trying to go against the flow. It's also interesting to note that it was Gypsy himself that banned her from icmag ... he doesn't just ban for no reason.

WW's never done anything bad to me, and I don't know the exact details of why she was banned at icmag let alone here, but my advice to her would simply be take a step back, look at what has happened and why it's happened, and move on... hopefully you can find some peace eventually.

Green Supreme
03-17-2011, 05:52 PM
Pheno your 3rd paragraph describes me as well, but I am with you on most of the rest. Peace GS

WeedWitch
03-17-2011, 06:48 PM
This whole deal started the day I walked into chat...

It's Randude! It's Randude... Is all I heard for the first 4 months i was in chat.

I said it before, I'll say it again. I never knew Trichy's address and name, and did not out her.

Negative attacks have been heaped on my head from the day I walked in. I find it interesting that when the BOYS are dishing out insults, everything is sooo funny. But when I reply in kind to the insults heaped on me, I am a bad sport and don't play well with others?

I only REACT to insults hurled at me. If childish behaviour cannot be tolerated from me, then why is childish behaviour of the BOYS in chat fine and dandy?

I have said many times, I can play nice too. Obviously one can only tolerate so many Vagisil remarks before one tries to defend oneself.

I'm not Randude... never was. But the attacks started in chat about 2 minutes after I arrived. I am really surprised that name calling such as "whore, C**t, Bitch" are tolerated here.

I suppose one should roll over and let cyber bullies piss on one's head? Cyber bullying is good?

I think it would be much simpler to ignore the people one did not like in chat.

A utopian world can never be achieved, even in cyberspace.

Stoning of the village pariah is no longer tolerated IRL, but seems to be alive and well here in chat.

Green Supreme
03-17-2011, 06:58 PM
I must admit I think the ignore button should really used more often. If all the folks that have bitched in this thread had just put her on ignore, this profane insulting thing would be toast. Peace GS

salad931
03-17-2011, 07:03 PM
and i was randude all along

WeedWitch
03-17-2011, 07:09 PM
^ ho ho ho .. we have a confession! lol

Banned from chat by my mere presence today. never said a word. Came in chat, got kicked by 311, came back in and found myself banned.

what a great reason to be banned in chat. Because 311 don't want me there. How fair and reasonable the mods are here in chat.

Really, we should send them to become foreign diplomats.

GIVE ME FREE CHAT OR GIVE ME NO CHAT AT ALL.

WeedWitch
03-17-2011, 07:11 PM
Chat for all or chat for none

chat for all or chat for none

chat for all or chat for none

WeedWitch
03-17-2011, 07:12 PM
Free chat from tyranny

Green Supreme
03-17-2011, 07:23 PM
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/search.php?searchid=276183

Peace GS

WeedWitch
03-17-2011, 07:29 PM
sorry GS, link don't work for me?

Green Supreme
03-17-2011, 07:32 PM
It's you post count. Showing all the useful posts. Peace GS

WeedWitch
03-17-2011, 07:38 PM
beat a dog and it will growl at you

Green Supreme
03-17-2011, 07:49 PM
Threats huh. Interesting. What's next ... Peace GS

WhiteWall
03-17-2011, 09:24 PM
spot on babbabud

etncrew
03-17-2011, 09:32 PM
spot on babbabud
Yes, my sentiments exactly.

WeedWitch
03-17-2011, 10:28 PM
free chat now

Green Supreme
03-17-2011, 10:29 PM
Free Tibet. Peace GS

Green Supreme
03-17-2011, 10:30 PM
Free love. Peace GS

WeedWitch
it's all well and good to trample on my civil liberties you all think?

It starts with one person, who knows if you will be next to lose the right to free speech?

Green Supreme
Free the weed. Peace GS

Green Supreme
03-17-2011, 10:31 PM
Free Buju Banton. Peace GS

WeedWitch
03-17-2011, 10:44 PM
Make love not war

Green Supreme
03-17-2011, 10:55 PM
Make peace, not war. Peace GS

WeedWitch
03-17-2011, 11:03 PM
Hey Hey What you say?
Let's have a free chat today!

Free Chat for all. Down with sexist comments! Down with arbitrary bannings and kickings in chat!!!

Cuz It Ain't Right
Until it stops.
No More Foul Language.
The Time has come.

I won't tolerate sexist remarks!
Should Sexism Be Tolerated?

A Free Chat for All !!

Down with male oppression!
I'm standing up for what is right.
Right is Right.
The Right thing to do!
You should never be oppressed by sexist remarks.

Women should not be oppressed.
Only men would use the words bitch, c*&T, and whore.
Realize the truth!
Do the right thing.

Green Supreme
03-17-2011, 11:12 PM
I watch Springer, I see women in your country saying "Yo bitch, my man is not yo babies daddy". Have seen many women use the C-word, they are usually the real classy ones. Peace GS

PhenoMenal
03-18-2011, 02:27 AM
I couldn't agree more ... FREE TIBET

WeedWitch
03-18-2011, 03:40 AM
Chat without hate

PhenoMenal
03-18-2011, 03:43 AM
Chat without lies

WeedWitch
03-18-2011, 03:46 AM
chat without judgement

WeedWitch
03-18-2011, 03:46 AM
that is a really cute picture of you in your tux there pM

kushkommander
03-18-2011, 04:14 AM
lmao gs you crack me up!

CalcioErba2004
03-18-2011, 04:29 AM
I knew you were dumb when you posted that you put cuts in the same spot outdoors where you got plants jacked before. Strike 1.

I knew you were dumb when I read that "review" you did. Strike 2.

I knew you were dumb when you open a window for ventilation. Strike 3.

Youre out...

Razz
03-18-2011, 05:44 AM
everyone ignore this thread....the bitch wants this thread as her chatline.

WeedWitch
03-18-2011, 07:22 PM
everyone ignore this thread....the bitch wants this thread as her chatline.

Heel dogs. Your master has spoken.

THE_OG_KUSH
03-18-2011, 07:38 PM
lol razz as the master... comical, this isnt the US legal system, this is a private website paid for by Bman (could be wrong but assume so) not everyone is equal, and innocent until proven guilty... if the mods dont like u then u will get banned, maybe if u conducted yourself in a different manner you would not have been outcasted... I came to chat less then a month ago, went with the flow, didnt try to ruffle feathers, or tell lies, and ive only had issues with 2 people, you and BN.

WeedWitch
03-18-2011, 09:02 PM
Chat for all or chat for none

WeedWitch
03-18-2011, 09:08 PM
I am so sick of these post acting like I should behave more Stepford wive like here. That is soooo hilarious.

The minute I walked into chat I was attacked..

RANDUDE... it's RANDUDE...

So pardon my ass for not lying back while people piss on my head.

If the BOYS can dish it out, they should be able to handle it.

NEVER ONCE WAS I ON THE OFFENSIVE. I only react. If the people cyberbullying stopped cyberbullying, there would not have been a problem.

Chat needs fewer cyberbullies. or it needs to be shut down.

Talk to your mothers like you've talked to me and you would get slapped by your mother.

Green Supreme
03-18-2011, 09:09 PM
So you are asking that everyone not have chat, because you can't? Sounds pretty selfish. Peace GS

WeedWitch
03-18-2011, 09:12 PM
chat for all or chat for none.

Keep on protecting and encouraging CYBER BULLYING.... go ahead GS... I would have thought you of all people would be against Cyberbullies, but now I see you are one too

Green Supreme
03-18-2011, 09:32 PM
I suppose because you said so it is true. Perhaps at this point it is you bullying, hmm. As you know, for the most part I have defended you. Then I saw what you wrote in this thread, after I witnessed you using all those words for Trichy, in chat once before Bubbleman came in. Perhaps you forget the things you say, doesn't mean the rest of us do. Keep pointing your finger at everyone else. Peace GS

PhenoMenal
03-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Lola, think of it this way ... NOBODY ELSE has found themselves in your predicament ... (it's a chat room - it's inevitable that one or two people won't get along with you, but to have MOST of the channel fed up with you???) ... and you've been banned from BOTH icmag and fmb, by two different moderators. This doesn't happen by accident.

Clearly whatever you're doing isn't working, and clearly you're not getting much (any?) support from people here or at icmag, so I don't understand why you're persisting, because once you've dug yourself that deep it's pretty hard to climb out of.

I copped a lot of shit for sticking up for you over the last month or so... I gave you a chance because it seemed like nobody else would (and yes i didn't like the way the talked to you, and still don't) ... but it didn't take too long to realise why.

This whole debacle depresses me, there are no winners, but it's futile for you to try to get back into either icmag or fmb ... you've blown your chances, and you know that whenever you're in channel shit just hits the fan, so why you keep coming back ... i don't know.

Please, take a step back, look at what's happened, think about what you've said and what's gone wrong, please think about how you can improve yourself as an individual, and move on.

I hope you can find peace.

Regards,
Pheno

WeedWitch
03-19-2011, 12:27 AM
I'm a genie in a bottle baby, you gotta rub me the right way.

Must be nice to be so superior! I am really tired of hearing how I should improve myself.

The point of this thread is to point out that chat is being run by a bunch of cyber bullies, and it should not be allowed.

Not thinking of how to improve myself, as when people are polite and act normally, I act polite as well.

or should we all be good Germans and send the undesirable elements of society to a nice camp somewhere?

Chat is run by Nazis. Free chat.

THE_OG_KUSH
03-19-2011, 12:35 AM
who are u preaching too? chat isnt getting shut down by anyone but BMan or FMB, and they seem to enjoy chat so why would they shut it down... its not like the FBI are gunna come shut down the FMB chat.

Green Supreme
03-19-2011, 01:12 AM
Your digging it deeper, almost time to lay in it. Good luck. Peace GS

CalcioErba2004
03-19-2011, 06:08 AM
CHAT ISNT FREE SOMEONE PAYS FOR IT TO BE THERE! That someone has authority here and gives authority. You Lola have no authority here, the mods and admin do and they and most everyone else doesn't want you here...please just go back to growing tomatoes on the deck of your single wide trailer in your country estates trailer park...

pineappaloupe
03-19-2011, 06:18 AM
Obnoxious people get thrown out of places (ex: bars) all the time. This is a private establishment. If you are the root of unwanted strife, there is a good chance you will be forced to leave.
Welcome to the real world.

WeedWitch
03-19-2011, 01:54 PM
Free chat means that chat should be freed from tyranny Calico. I need not be informed as to who is paying the bills. I certainly know it is not you. That's all I got to say to you.

The fact that so many of you lovely chatters stopped by to cuss me and insult me, shows how mature you really are not.

Chat should be a place for fun, laughs and good times. It should not be a place for people to attack and make fun of others. People who need to insult others to make themselves feel good about themselves need to seek psychiatric help. There's obviously something wrong with you.

it AMAZES me that the "verbal diarrhea" is allowed to continue and prosper here.

Treat others how you would like to be treated. It's called the Golden Rule. Ever hear of that? Probably not. The people in chat here don't care about the truth.

It is more fun to make fun of people from the minute they arrive in chat, gang up on them, insult them, have a good laugh. Yet the poor, poor little boys in chat are all insulted and crying, cuz they got back what they dished out. boohoo. poor little boys.

oh wait, they are supposedly grown men! Children aren't allowed in chat! But how come they act like 3 year olds? hmmmm....

Why is it all right for insults to be hurled at me continually? Mods laughing and having a big time over it? That is good behaviour? I am at fault?

All I did was react to the insults. Had they not been hurled in the first place, there would not have been a "problem" with my replies.

Let's review: Rules of chat are as follows.... 1) It's okay to insult women, call them moldy vaginas, bitches, whores and sluts. 2) Feel free to insult anyone you like, as there is no repercussions here in chat 3) Don't answer insults in kind or you will be banned. 4) Chat is only for a select group of friends here who hang out in real life, all others are not welcome, however they will be tolerated if they join in the ostracism of other members. 5) There will always be one scapegoat in chat at all times. When this scapegoat gets too mouthy about replying, then it is time to ban them, and get a new scapegoat. 6) There is no moderation in chat, unless you insult Razz, then you will be slapped with the ban hammer. 7) Remember Razz rules chat, and if you don't kiss his old white ass, you are out. 8) If at any time you want a member banned in chat, make up some wild tale about them "outing" someone. This will work great!

Razz
03-19-2011, 04:09 PM
do you finally get it now? we will accept your last post as your official goodbye!

CalcioErba2004
03-19-2011, 04:18 PM
Obnoxious people get thrown out of places (ex: bars) all the time. This is a private establishment. If you are the root of unwanted strife, there is a good chance you will be forced to leave.
Welcome to the real world.

Well said. :)

Bye Lola, have a nice life. :)

WeedWitch
03-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Last post? I'll get one more in at least ... hahahahahahahahahah

Razz and the Razzettes. That's all FMB chat is.

Razz say jump and ya'll say "How High? Massa Razz"

Be good Germans and do as de Furher Razz commands!

Long live the Furher Razz ! Sig Heil!

Life here at Aushwitz is wonderful. Free haircuts and they feed us almost every day. Who will be next to anger de Furher and join me?

Green Supreme
03-19-2011, 04:47 PM
And you want too be part of that so bad you can taste it. Now that's funny shit. Bit of a hypocrite huh. Guess many already knew that. Peace GS

CalcioErba2004
03-19-2011, 04:50 PM
Massa Razz...racist and your comments about Germany and the Fuhrer(learn to spell or at least google it) seals the deal. By the way its Sieg Heil, google is such a wonderful tool. What the fuck is a Fur Her, couldnt find that one...

WeedWitch
03-19-2011, 04:51 PM
Well said. :)

Bye Lola, have a nice life. :)

I see you like to quote the Bible in your signature... Too bad you never read it.

Here's some more quotes from the Bible you obviously missed.

1) Judge not lest ye be judged.

2) Love thy neighbor as thyself

I love a good hypocrite as well as the next person, but the Bible quoting from hell's demon is going a little far. You might wanna lose the Bible quotes from your signature Calico, or try to be more Christian in your daily life.

WeedWitch
03-19-2011, 04:53 PM
you are a good German! you even know how to spell your master's name!

WeedWitch
03-19-2011, 04:58 PM
And you want too be part of that so bad you can taste it. Now that's funny shit. Bit of a hypocrite huh. Guess many already knew that. Peace GS

I thought a hypocrite is a person who says one thing and does another?

Hmmm sounds like you GS. First you insult me, then cover your ass with Peace? So I can say anything horrible to anyone I want here as long as I end the conversation by saying Peace? Durn too bad I ain't up on all the rules of etiquette here

WeedWitch
03-19-2011, 05:00 PM
oh Peace Man

almost forgot

Green Supreme
03-19-2011, 05:02 PM
Ya you said all those bad things about chat, yet you want in. Funny shit. Keep it up you are winning in the entertainment department anyways. By the way if you had looked at any of my posts they all end in Peace GS. Peace GS

kushkommander
03-19-2011, 05:14 PM
looks like weedwitch is on the same boat as charlie.....duh WINNING!

Green Supreme
03-19-2011, 05:18 PM
I think Weedwitch, Cootie, Randude and Big Nugget should start their own chat. No one could boot them. They would always have each other and if some folks wanted to watch they could. Get on it folks, you could have your own world. Peace GS

fullmeltbubble
03-19-2011, 05:55 PM
I'll be the first to admit i've been an AWOL admin/mod....but that doesn't mean i don't hear whats going on....Weedwitch i've always been nothing but nice to you...but i CONSTANTLY hear complaints about you....the points brought up by other members here are valid...you've been banned from another website...people here constantly complain about you...so maybe JUST MAYBE...its not everyone else...just some food for thought...maybe the way you come off on the net isn't good?