PDA

View Full Version : Water filtration

FarmHand
03-25-2011, 11:49 PM
I get my water from a spring which goes into Large holding tanks. I currently have 100 microns Filter And a filter for My campers drinking water drinking water. Will this be clean enough. Or will I need some other kind of filtration?

Green Supreme
03-25-2011, 11:56 PM
How many ppm? Peace GS

FarmHand
03-26-2011, 05:00 AM
I'm looking over the packaging and the filter and all it says is that it is a kdf carbon filter gives no ppm. I guess since that's no help a better question would be could you tell me a brand or type of filter I should look for that would serve my purpose.

Bubbleman
03-26-2011, 04:04 PM
whats your purpose? to clean your water to ? grow herb? make Hash?
just curious

Bubble man

FarmHand
03-26-2011, 07:38 PM
4 making hash. getting in and out of town to get water would be a pain for me. but if that's necessary that's what Ill do I just prefer the spring water for free if I can.

Green Supreme
03-26-2011, 07:44 PM
We still have no idea the current state of your water{ppm and pH}, therefore would just be guessing. Good luck. Peace GS

FarmHand
03-26-2011, 11:07 PM
Sorry corinne I misunderstood what you were asking about ppm earlier. my ph is a 7.1 out of the tank and my ppm are 110. I'm very sorry if im being confusing. my situation is kinda weird here I am between chores I'm getting out my droid reading posts and trying to figure out what I'm doing. I have quite a bit of trim that was given to me from last year's harvest which gives me a unique opportunity to experiments. I've already ran to 800 gram batches 1 leada uno and 1 shower diesel. Both get me really stoned and are not harsh to the throat but does not bubble or melt. I'm using the bubble now xl and 5 of your bubble bags 25 gallons. each was ran at 15 minutes. I'm now just trying to figure out where I'm going wrong with getting melt.

Green Supreme
03-26-2011, 11:21 PM
Sounds ok too me. Try a shorter mix, maybe 5 minutes. Bubble on. Peace GS

FarmHand
03-27-2011, 02:22 AM
Thanks bro that really helped out a lot. I'll try the 5 minute run. I'm also a bit worried about the 6 to 8 month old tram. but I'm sure with you guys help by the end of this all have it figured out and have melt.