PDA

View Full Version : Knife hit

AlexParadis
04-06-2011, 01:38 PM
i just want to know if there is any knife hit lover here knifing is my favorite way to smoke hash i want to know if some people here like them that much

€$@uAr3D
04-27-2011, 01:58 AM
Put it in a pipe and smoke it with hemp wick. Pure in every way.

AlexParadis
04-27-2011, 12:50 PM
for pipe i use a heated glass rod heat transfert to screen immediately if i want direct flame i just dont touch the hash with it lighter residu is h2o + co2 hemp wick i dont know if its more toxic in the end but ive heard that hemp smoke is terrible for the lung

Bubbleman
04-27-2011, 04:38 PM
The beauty of the BEeline.. ie Hemp Twine lighter.. is that the Beeswax is put on the twine so the flame burns clean.
There is NO Smoke that comes off a LIT beeline.
Only when you extinguish the flame will the end of the beeline actualy smoke.
Therefore you get an extremly clean hit using beeline with zero taste.

My two cents

Bubble man

AlexParadis
04-28-2011, 01:27 PM
are you serious can you give me a link to support this i would really appreciate because i always tought it was worse than a standart bic lighter. if really non-toxic this thing deserve a try and i heard of a hand-held hemp wick portable lighter that is going to look like a zippo that going to be sell soon

€$@uAr3D
04-29-2011, 12:04 AM
He's Bubbleman!
What more do you want?

Anyone who has an ash catcher on their bong
has seen what happens when you blow air back
into the bong, using a Bic lighter. An explosion
comes from the bowl due to the fact that not
all the fumes were burnt.
It is these fumes that are harmful.
This doesn't happen using the Beeline.
Physical proof.

AlexParadis
04-29-2011, 09:35 PM
He's Bubbleman!What more do you want? so what ?? its like a kid at school thinking that the teacher can't make mistake too.... when bbman say something its about what he know and think or what he learned its not neceserly the truth . is he your idol or what? :confused: for the bee line do someone know link to help me find information i would really appreciate especialy if bbman got some time to give me his link thanks in advance:pipe:

€$@uAr3D
04-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Wow you got some anger issues buddy.
As far as stoners talking on the web....?
Who then would you like to ask?
The people who sell it?

AlexParadis
04-30-2011, 01:13 PM
squared im really sorry if i'd seem angry i wasn't maybe it's my poor english that give those rude short sentence im from quebec and speak french so i m going to work on this the reason why i asked bbman more information than his simple impression of the product is that i want to see where he got his info i really doubt bubbleman would take time to post a reply that end up been false or wrong. he would just wont write anything . thats why i would really appreciate him to answer or to start a new thread on his research on the hemp bee line to show scientific study on hemp burning residu and if the bee wax really clear the smoke or if finally hemp invisible essential oil (like a match the essential oil is the fuel of the flame ) give off toxic mater during combustion.

€$@uAr3D
04-30-2011, 10:10 PM
Fair enough Paradis.
Beeline is non-toxic because they are coated in
beeswax.
Beeswax is one of the few things on this planet
that emits negative ions when it burns. Which
means that there is absolutely no poplutant's
expelled. In fact it is the exact opposite in candle
form where it is said to cleanse the air of: dust,
toxins, mold spore, viruses, pollen, odour and
much more. Some even go as far to claim these
candles remove stress.
The Beeline is designed to have the rope burn
away when you first light it due to the fact
beeswax is very difficult to burn. When it does,
it emits a very hot full spectrum light/flame.

AlexParadis
05-03-2011, 02:11 PM
thank you �$@uAr3D can you give me a link now on study concerning hemp bee line i would appreciate maybe im bad with research but i cant find anything exept the hemp or bee wax seperated . all i found is people impression on the product or web site that sell it and claim of the purity .nothing serious

paultheghost
06-19-2011, 10:18 PM
squared im really sorry if i'd seem angry i wasn't maybe it's my poor english that give those rude short sentence im from quebec and speak french so i m going to work on this the reason why i asked bbman more information than his simple impression of the product is that i want to see where he got his info i really doubt bubbleman would take time to post a reply that end up been false or wrong. he would just wont write anything . thats why i would really appreciate him to answer or to start a new thread on his research on the hemp bee line to show scientific study on hemp burning residu and if the bee wax really clear the smoke or if finally hemp invisible essential oil (like a match the essential oil is the fuel of the flame ) give off toxic mater during combustion.

I'm not trying to flame, but you have the worst grammar of any forum poster I have ever seen. But no worries since you say your primary language is French. :)

Do you really need scientific evidence to prove to you that beeline is healthier than a bic? Why don't you just do a a/b comparison for yourself and draw your own conclusions? If you compare the flame of a bic to the flame of a beeline, then you can see that one is a lot clearer and cleaner.

Or just take what Bubbleman (one of the most knowledgeable people on hash production and consumption) says for what it is: his opinion.

susantidad
06-21-2011, 04:32 PM
hi,

i prefer ceramic heads for ligth my hashis, also some hot hits may be ok, but only some times..

best regards.

image attached is a animated GIF of a bho hot hitm same old school hot hit but with oil.

AlexParadis
06-26-2011, 12:37 AM
glass hot hit is the best

dontstepongrass
07-14-2011, 01:28 AM
glass or ceramic heating element hits are awesome. so are solar hits with a magnifying glass...

but beeline is not too far behind when u use it correctly...

convenience makes it an easy sell...

i have several spools of beeline, it's awesome!

mlmkvr
08-02-2011, 08:57 PM
I like the glass "bong straws" vaporize you hash and water filter it