PDA

View Full Version : Hello bubble people!

Brickie
06-05-2011, 08:18 PM
High everybody,
Twice a year I pull out my bags and bubble now machine and transform my trim into some great bubble hash.

I've been doing this for several years now so I think it's time to send some good vibes to bubble man. The system works so well that I never thought to express myself. But it's a nice sunday and I just made a half ounce of bubble with little mess and no problems.

Keep up the good work bubble man. And Ill see you in six months when I pull the bags out again!

faintfuzzies
06-09-2011, 03:50 AM
Man OH man I finally did it ! I bought BNM about 1.5 months ago I have used it a few times with some trim i got from My CG. It always came dried and smaller particles about the size of sunflower seeds. well any way this always made real good hash but it never would bubble. I got some trim this time and it was all very airy but ok small buds and trim . It was not 100% dried but with a very small amount of moisture left in them. I did a batch first 3 min run. second 8 min run and then a 10 min run. I cant believe it but my first and second runs all friggin melt. A happy day here in east coast u.s.a :) Im not a bubble virgin anymore !!!!!! Cant wait to take out the bags again . So much Fun and rewards...

Faint