PDA

View Full Version : Northern Skunk and Kush x Skunk

Ragamuffin'
06-14-2011, 03:42 PM
Hey all!! This current little group is 4 weeks into flowering. Any questions, please ask...:

Green Supreme
06-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Looking good. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

Bubbleman
06-15-2011, 04:13 PM
tell us a little bit about them maybe.. a smoke report?
how is that kush x skunk?

Bubble man

06-15-2011, 06:08 PM
whats the northern skunk? northern lights skunk cross? looks great

Ragamuffin'
06-17-2011, 01:18 PM
The Northern Skunk is NL #5 x Skunk #1 and the Kush x Skunk is a Sea Of Green Kush x Skunk (#1).

The NS is a VERY potent smoke that really leaves you wanting more and more. Some of my more "experienced" friends have "greened out" a few times with the NS. I watched them take a big ole' hit, then they turn pale white and get all messed up, hahaha!! VERY easy strain to grow and is definitely a keeper strain. Great all around strain. Very stable strain. Very little variation in phenos. In the pics above the 2 NS are in the back and the 2 KS are in the front. Heavy citrus /skunk aroma during flowering and the final product.

As for the KS, this is my first time growing it out. So far what I am seeing is great. One of the KS is a straight up kush pheno. Short, bushy, and dark green. The 3rd pic from the right , above, is the KS building up her resin. The other KS is showing off major Skunk triats and is starting to res up real nice. So far this strain has been an ease to grow. I have grown out Kushberry from the same breeder and was totally floored by the quality of the strain. I am guessing I will be impressed again by the KS.

These strains are from Peak Seeds BC. They are in a 4x4x7 tent under a 600 watt digital MH/HPS aircooled unit. Soil mix is a 50/50 combo of Ocean Forest and Happy Frog (25 % perilite added). I added some dry nutes from Happy Frog to the soil. 1 tablespoon per gallon of Happy Frog's 3-8-8. 3 gallon Smart Pots for flowering. I also hit them up with some Tiger Bloom every 3rd watering for extra kick.

They were vegged for 5 weeks under T8's in the same soil mix used above for flowering. Grow Big every other watering after the 2nd week of veg. Tent temps are between 75-80F with the lights on and down to 65F when the lights are off and the pH is at 6.3.

Anymore questions please feel free to ask....:smoke1:

Ragamuffin'
06-21-2011, 11:44 PM
Day 37 of flowering...:

kerlito
10-24-2011, 09:38 PM
any bud to show us , i donīt have a good english , but if i see it

i know it that strain ,is ok for me

i like a old shunk , but the news one , isnīt a nice