PDA

View Full Version : bubble from dry sift

jjblaze
07-16-2008, 04:56 PM
currently i'm in the process of saving up 20 G's of kief run trough my bubble box. ive never attempted to make hash before, so i have a couple questions. if i take the kief i save up and somehow filter it through my box in a way that would get a final product that is extremely close to white and has few contaminents, would that be considered full melt hash. the technique i am going to use is this: all the kief is in a salt shaker. when i am ready to filter it im going to tap out alittle kief on to the top screen and then im going to lightly tap all three screens together on my collection plate. very littel kief should get through, and i am imagining it will be pretty free from contaminents. once i have spent a few hours refining my kief im hopping it will leave me with a nice melty product. any advice on this issue would help greatly.

EasyBakeIndica
07-16-2008, 06:27 PM
This is how B-man does it: http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8

Bubbleman
07-16-2008, 06:57 PM
Yeah what easybakeindica said ^^^^

let us know how it works out for you.

also if you do this work in a deepfreeze or walk in freezer you will find the work to be much easier. The colder the resin is, the more brittle it will be, and the higher quality your final product will be.

Peace
Bubble man

jjblaze
07-16-2008, 07:54 PM
thanks guys, i will probably be a few months before i get enough kief, as i am only a personal user, but no doubt the bubble box is great and compared to other boxes it yields alot more. also i hope to be loading some pictures of what i call my dank bank. it is a collection of 33 diff strains, all tasty and covered in resin.

peace

Bukket
07-17-2008, 03:07 PM
yeah man ive been pulling out some pretty close to fullmelt out of my wicca box lately so its forsure possible, depending on strains ofcorse.