PDA

View Full Version : This is a fucking WEIRD website.

Öpik Oort Outstrip
07-22-2011, 02:40 PM
Hey bubbleman: why are you going in and changing peoples posts? I don't even know what the fuck to make of that shit. Where you from, homie? I don't know ANYONE who would do that. That is some really twisted twisted TWISTED shit. This website is never updated. If there's even the slightest sign of dissent, you literally go in and change what they said. WOW WOW WOW

In your videos you seem like a nice guy. But this is like secret police type shit. Controlling what's being said on the internet/forum? Are you nuts?

I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THIS SITE.

Green Supreme
07-22-2011, 04:29 PM
This is quite clearly a hash ,not just that but one that asks to leave solvent concentrates out of the pic. I am only guessing, but I would bet the changed post is about some sort of oil. Some one who chooses to post about oils is just rocking the boat, so Bubs rocked back. Funny peeps are ok with the rock the boat, but not ok with rock back.

Dude since you came here every second post is about how unsuccessful this site is. All I can say is don't let the door whack ya in the back on the way out. This place is obviously not what you are expecting it too be, making it a failure to you. Many folks like it here just like it is. Like it or leave it, you have done little to make this site better and are as much to blame as the folks you point your finger at. Have a nice day. Peace GS

Bubbleman
07-23-2011, 05:31 AM
yeah try following our terms of service's which is extremly easy to do on this site...
now if you don't follow those terms.. ie start talking about how to make OIL on my site.. yeah im gonna change it..
sorry if it sends you packing.. but clearly you didnt read the TOS.

Bubbleman

amSta...
07-25-2011, 04:52 PM
im in vancouver daily and i hear some twisted shit as well.

etncrew
07-25-2011, 05:20 PM
Haters gonna hate.

Bubbleman
07-25-2011, 06:43 PM
Yes etn you got it my friend... haters gonnna hate...
botton line.. we have a simple terms of service... and they can't follow it.. well....

Bubbleman

ps. i live near Vancouver as well amSta.. feel free to tell us what you hear.. or if you would like to meet up in person and tell me to my face im always available..

CalcioErba2004
07-26-2011, 03:48 AM
Yes etn you got it my friend... haters gonnna hate...
botton line.. we have a simple terms of service... and they can't follow it.. well....

Bubbleman

ps. i live near Vancouver as well amSta.. feel free to tell us what you hear.. or if you would like to meet up in person and tell me to my face im always available..

Gangsta!

All you haters our there, we ain't going nowhere, H20 shits on you 710 heads!

Mr. Bongjangles
07-26-2011, 09:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zP10f.gif

LeTiger
10-26-2012, 05:55 AM
Hi I am new to this site. Are you not allowed to talk about oil? I understand it's a far inferior product. But i can't find anything saying I can't talk about it.

Thanks for your time.

P.S. I love melt!!!!!!!

Green Supreme
10-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Yes, solvent based products are not encouraged here. Peace GS

ps. did you even read this thread?

LeTiger
10-26-2012, 06:17 PM
Yes I read the thread but I had a little trouble finding the "terms of service" on this site as mentioned above. Just trying to figure out the do's and don'ts.

Peace.

Razz
10-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Fuckin klar, bitches!