trichomefarmer
12-03-2007, 06:25 PM
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3/5/DSC_9328.jpg

:eek:
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3/5/DSC_9326.jpg
<shakes head>

trichomefarmer
12-03-2007, 06:31 PM
lmao all that considering the half-assed quality available im most coffee shops in Amsterdam.

What's with the skull and crossbones?
truly a bunch of turkeys

fullmeltbubble
12-03-2007, 07:21 PM
wow, can't wait to see arjan come out with his own set of bags, and annoint himself King of Hash

Green Supreme
12-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Warning warning warning. Turkeys at large. LOL. Peace GS

Albi
12-03-2007, 11:02 PM
"Nobody every used more than 0.20 grams!!"

death skulls

hahahahahahah!!

Bubbleman
12-03-2007, 11:27 PM
yeah i mean come on steps to get you to THE WORLS LEADING HIGH',

i would have been happier to see it read, getting you closer to experience, the UNADULTERATED CANNABINOID HIGH.

but i guess thats just me

Bubble man

Razz
12-04-2007, 12:19 AM
it sounds way cheezy, i mean, what like i really need instructions for this, i must be high!

vodoochild
12-04-2007, 03:25 AM
Arjan is really going insane, does he mean hes never smoked more than .20g? or is that what his high priced lawyers tell him to say...

SUNSIMULATOR
01-24-2008, 03:43 PM
hello Trichomefarmer ,,

how have ya been buddy ,, long time no see man ,, great to see ya and speak of the devil ,, i was still mentioning that killer sage plant u had back in the day ,,, i still dream of that thing!! lol
great to see you around my friend!!

oaxacaspice
02-01-2008, 03:57 AM
Seems to me, that Arjan is just "FULL" of himself ;). If I want to find the VERY BEST hash, bubble or kif, then the people of this community is as far as anyone needs to go for such a find ;)

Paz y mas...

hash*_*bean
02-01-2008, 01:28 PM
hehe i smoked that stuff at the cup it did melt some but not fullmelt hehe it was a bit wet and hehe "nobody ever used more then 0.2 grams" lol i took what i got and smoked it in one hit and was more then 0,2 it was an ok hash dont get me wrong but far from the best i have had
some pics of it
this is how it was packed it ws a living helle to get it out of the packed

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/9/2//ICEHIT1_thumb.jpg (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2118)

and here it is being smoked wel that was one of the hits this is not hte one with alle in one hit

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/9/2//ICEHIT5_thumb.jpg (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2119)

Bubbleman
02-19-2008, 08:10 PM
yeah it seems like lots of people now adays are jumping on the bubble bandwagon, but not backing it up with FULLMELT BUBBLE.
i mean to spend the time and energy to make those cards BUBBLEMANIA, you would think they would also spend some time on finding and making the best possible hash they couldn

oh well, a little bit closer anyway..

Bubble man

Limeygreen
03-20-2008, 04:42 AM
Is there anyone here who can't smoke .2 grams of even decent quality water hash in one sitting? My tolerance may be fairly low compared to most of you but this is ridiculous.

Sinfuldreams
05-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Huh?

Sin

YukonBikerGuy
05-20-2008, 04:13 AM
.2g? lmao, fool.... That won't barely wet my shoelaces, boy. Keep bringin that shit every 5 minutes till one of us falls down, then bring it every 10 minutes.....

Lovin2Melt
05-20-2008, 04:35 PM
My first homemade stash of good hash put me straight to bed early last night after a big bowl smoked over a couple hours playing GTA4 christ I could barely keep awake while baking some chicken mmm with roasted red peppers and provolone chz .....damn shit gives me the munchies bad haha I take it this normal?

damn well this made me hungry gonna warm that shit up for lunch as well!!
:snake:

BiG H3rB Tr3E
05-23-2008, 05:48 PM
lmao all that considering the half-assed quality available im most coffee shops in Amsterdam.

What's with the skull and crossbones?
truly a bunch of turkeys

i was ther for that HTCC... i get to smoke icolater... it was very good..but very expensive.. i think they were chargin like 20euros per HALF gram..

or for 50 euros you got the .5iceolater .. then whatever 2strains they entered (wernt very good) along with a whol heap of greenhouse schwag (magnents - pens -rullers)

funny part is at bottom "NOT EVEN EXPERIENCED SMOKERS USE MORE THAN .2 GRAMS OF ICEOLATER AT A TIME" i smoked the whole .5 when i got it ,,, and went and bought 2 more...

SemperAltus
05-27-2008, 11:59 PM
i was ther for that HTCC... i get to smoke icolater... it was very good..but very expensive.. i think they were chargin like 20euros per HALF gram..

or for 50 euros you got the .5iceolater .. then whatever 2strains they entered (wernt very good) along with a whol heap of greenhouse schwag (magnents - pens -rullers)

funny part is at bottom "NOT EVEN EXPERIENCED SMOKERS USE MORE THAN .2 GRAMS OF ICEOLATER AT A TIME" i smoked the whole .5 when i got it ,,, and went and bought 2 more...
HAHA thats awesome.

Trich'ed Out
06-12-2008, 10:33 PM
Yeah, suddenly i don't feel that bad smoking 5-6g of good import everyday - i mean how many trichomes are they able to "compress" into those .2g? Even if it would be completely pure, spread out over a complete cannabinoid profile there is hardly enough of the good stuff to get you blasted, if your tolerens is up.... Imo

Peace

Kaneda
06-16-2008, 12:18 AM
I once saw a guy suck down .6 of semi-melty bubble in one hit, and I'm pretty sure from watching it I could do the same..

With me if it's really dank good stuff, it's not really gonna make me smoke less, it's gonna make me smoke more. If I have some killer melty bubble I'll just sit and smoke through it because it tastes great and is fun to smoke. If I get some stuff that tastes like popcorn/dog poo yeah maybe .2 is all I'll take....because .2 is all I can stand XD

fizoster
06-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Ahh, very nice Lovin2Melt..Nice to see a fellow GTA4 junkie in here..I smoke bubble and play that shit like every night

Trich'ed Out
06-16-2008, 08:32 AM
I once saw a guy suck down .6 of semi-melty bubble in one hit, and I'm pretty sure from watching it I could do the same..

With me if it's really dank good stuff, it's not really gonna make me smoke less, it's gonna make me smoke more. If I have some killer melty bubble I'll just sit and smoke through it because it tastes great and is fun to smoke. If I get some stuff that tastes like popcorn/dog poo yeah maybe .2 is all I'll take....because .2 is all I can stand XD

Yeah know the feeling, but if it dont smell or taste good i leave it alone... If it tastes bad, it reminds me of the days where i smoked really lowgrade hash mixt with tobacco on a shitty little plastic bong - and every day coughing out my lungs - JUST CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE! ;-) so thank you god(and bubbleman) for cold water extraction and vaporizer's

Peace

BigWillyDee
12-29-2009, 05:17 PM
well .2 ain't nothing....i put down atleast 5-6 grams a day which is probably going to skyrocket now that i learned how to roll hash paper joints...but when it only costs you 80 cents a gram to make...fuck it right? i grew a couple of their hazes out last year and i must say it was good smoke, wasnt making hash then, but i bet it would have been very heady bubble...pretty funny pamplet though....i always enjoy how whacko he gets for his pot.....hes like the crazy eddy of pot marketing...any of you know who that is?

lepstadder
12-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Well in the interest in reviving an old ass thread and to indulge my joy of playing the devils advocate I will state my opinion...

I think it is entirely reasonable and even a tad bit responsible to have these types of warnings.

To those of us that smoke high quality all the time we forget our humble beginnings.

Many of those who go to Amsterdam are custies( derogatory term for customer who pays retail or higher)

Thats what they cater to at many of the shops, tourists.

and many of these people can hardly handle the premature, pre kiefed bullshit buds they sell at many shops, let alone any quality hash.

I mean just check out this thread

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?p=62405#post62405

LOL

so in short yes skull and crossbones and yes recommend not using to much.

you dont want kids passing out and having convulsions(seen it happen to some kid who smoked a bit of dry sift i made)

Better to air on the side of caution.

But it is also entirely reasonable to us to laugh at such things as we are more experienced and know better

Superfluous
12-29-2009, 07:38 PM
well .2 ain't nothing....i put down atleast 5-6 .....hes like the crazy eddy of pot marketing...any of you know who that is?

hehehe yea I've ran into him on the lot a couple of times :pipe:

thats cool man. haven't heard anyone bring that guy up in aaages hahah

thehodgod
12-30-2009, 12:49 AM
I agree with ya lepstadder; I think the warning was meant for the general public. I remember one time we were smoking with a friend of mine who smokes only on occaision and he freaked out and essentially would say literally everything that went through his mind much to our amusement. I did warn him about the dry sift purple urkel kief I sprinkled on the bowl but he decided to milk the bong anyway haha. I do have to say I was proud of him but it definately reminded me that for people without a sizeable tolerance hash can be some strong stuff. And I'm not even going to start comparing my dry sift to the fullmelt people on here have. Sorry if I rambled on there but this thread reminded me of that story haha.
Peace,
thehodgod

DUBSteppin
12-30-2009, 06:23 PM
Yeah my friends dad is scared of hash because we put it on a bowl one time without telling him and he got so fucking high and now he wont even smoke with us for fear that we put hash in it.

jdizzglass
01-04-2010, 02:18 AM
hehehe yea I've ran into him on the lot a couple of times :pipe:

thats cool man. haven't heard anyone bring that guy up in aaages hahah

long island eh?

DirtyHarry
04-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Yeah my friends dad is scared of hash because we put it on a bowl one time without telling him and he got so fucking high and now he wont even smoke with us for fear that we put hash in it.

wow what a pussy....

MiKron
04-04-2011, 03:29 PM
nobody used more than .20grams!! hahahahahahahhaha is this a challenge?

CalcioErba2004
04-04-2011, 04:37 PM
yea we smoked 2, 3 gram cones in the dam...

A buddy of mines dad is an old hippy dude and we let him smoke some bubble i made and dude couldnt stand up. He sat on my couch for an hour before finally deciding he was ok to drive. He never smoked after that...period.