PDA

View Full Version : ARTofMAKINGfire Outdoor 2008

ARTofMAKINGfire
07-18-2008, 05:20 PM
I would like to share this with all of you here.

This is my plot. It's located in an area that is often traveled. It sits about 25 yards from a small trail used by bike-riders, hikers, and a few stragling kids getting drunk stoned in the woods.

Not sure of the exact plant date, but I believe it was mid-June. I can find out if anyone really wants to know.

I planted 11 females clones. A variety of Dutch Passion Orange Bud (2 phenotypes), Dutch Passion Master Kush, and Res' Sour Diesel IBL.

I also planted 11 seedlings of a hearty outdoor variety that I purchased as "mid-grades". They have a unique stink to them. Intresting to me. They are still not sexed, but I plan to be on top of that.

Here is the plot when I first stumbled upon it and all of the work that I did to it. I'll let the pictures explain.

Green Supreme
07-18-2008, 06:50 PM
Good luck man and thanks for sharing. Peace GS

ARTofMAKINGfire
07-19-2008, 02:33 AM
Here is what they looked like the next time I saw them several weeks later.

ARTofMAKINGfire
07-19-2008, 02:35 AM
Then in effort to level the canopy, I topped some and supercropped others by snapping the main stalk and laying the plants down...

ARTofMAKINGfire
07-19-2008, 02:43 AM
And finally, this is how they were doing the last time I went to see them, the most recent about a week ago... They have recovered very well.