PDA

View Full Version : koalaphin's glass thread

koalaphin
07-19-2008, 08:22 AM
I've been smoking out of glass for ten years but never really thought too much about the piece I was using. . . Sure I wanted a cool bong or a sick bubbler like most people but I didn't totally grasp the concept of headdy glass. I have pretty much focused on the green side of things and gotten very good at that for sure but now I find myself drawn to glass art pipes like I can't even begin to explain! This thread will be growing constantly and so to begin here is my first real acquisition in the realm of headdy glass, the 18mm windowed double reverse slide from el hefe. It hits sweet and totally completes this waterpipe right here . . . perfect functionality with just enough flash going on. Soon to come is a custom bowl by glassman, and the megatron ehle 2000ml supertoker waterpipe.

koalaphin
07-29-2008, 09:17 AM
I hope you didn't think i was wasting your time with this thread. Trust me, things are going to get very interesting around here very soon.

Today I received this bowl from glassman, and decided to take pics using one of my favorite artists' portrait of my favorite philosopher as the background.

Bubbleman
07-29-2008, 07:03 PM
thats a tight bowl for sure dude, i like it. COuld use one of those for my froor, since i smashed the bowl accidently a few weeks ago.

Bubble man

etarip
07-31-2008, 04:48 PM
nice slides/tube. thanks for sharing!

koalaphin
07-31-2008, 09:01 PM
and here is something really unique. It is an inline diffused bubbler made by N3rd, in the bay area of california. This thing hits so smooth, then makes you cough hard.

b4o2n0g
07-31-2008, 10:19 PM
That inline looks nice..got to get me one someday.