PDA

View Full Version : Big haze big hash run

bighaze420
11-14-2011, 09:25 AM
high guys i thought id share some pictures and let you guys know how i make my bubble hash :)..
Each bag weighed approx 170-190 grams cured for a month this was the first 3 runs we did using 4 machines. We did the first run for 6 minutes and the next 2 runs for 8 for a total of 22 minutes. On our sugar trim run we did 4 runs each was 6 minutes but we used all 5 machines and roughly 225-250g fresh frozen trim in each.. we were surprised 4th run still came out melty!! we were disapointed in not doing the 4th bud run!
We used 5 gallon bubble bags in a cut off at the bottom (just a 8 inch hole and a bunch on the sides) to a 20 gallon rubbermaid.
In the 3rd and 4th picture you can see the tube on the side going in the 20 gallon bucket there was a hydro pump that sucked all the waste water out of the house so we did not have to move any waste water at all very good for my back :pipe:. each 5 gallon unit we drained had to be manually drained (4th photo) so that it would not overflow. other than that just sitting back and watching resins get collected while smoking cured ones :bongin: the last picture doesn't look a high return because it is from far away they are big pieces of cardboard it was fairly nice we got a bunch of 5-10 gram chunks we broke up after the picture! we were very happy with end product i would have melty shots but that's to come sometime when i get around to it. :)

the only real drawback of this system (we are still working it out) is having to drain all the bags fast enough for all the units to fill the 5-to 20 gallon and a little bit more work on cleaning the units and the work bags but for the most part however i think it is worth it because it quite possibly could be a better yield overall with all 4-5 units as opposed to one 20 gallon unit with 4 work bags or one.

itsaplant
11-14-2011, 02:53 PM
thats alot of bubble nows

mrs.babba
11-14-2011, 04:34 PM
Cool pictures!! Love all the bubble nows!!

Green Supreme
11-14-2011, 05:55 PM
Looks like fun. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

Daveytree
11-15-2011, 10:41 PM
cool system!

treken
11-17-2011, 05:52 AM
Bighaze doin work! I like your style man can't wait to try some of these out :bongin:

nugglife
11-17-2011, 06:37 AM
looks nice brotha, keep up the good work