PDA

View Full Version : Cannabis Cup 2011

Green Supreme
11-21-2011, 06:17 PM
A place for stuff from this years cup. First is Roor's entry into the glass contest. Peace GS

http://www.roor.de/

Green Supreme
11-22-2011, 04:15 AM
Entries. Peace GS

http://cannabiscup.com/entries/

Sh1zn1t
11-22-2011, 10:04 AM
YES! Thanks for putting this up for those who cant make it.

big_al_
11-23-2011, 04:43 PM
2011 Cup News Update: Round 1630/1700 local time, the 2011 Cup expo in Borland outer Amsterdam was closed by local authorities and all people attending searched and THC related items taken off them. Not too sure about what was going to happen to High times staff / Vendors at the the expo as i did not hang round..

Green Supreme
11-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Drag, I didn't expect that. Peace GS

Babbabud
11-23-2011, 06:37 PM
Is Bman ok ? figured he was a vendor ?

Green Supreme
11-23-2011, 06:40 PM
No idea. I imagine he would have had some hash at his booth. I hope all are safe. Peace GS

Green Supreme
11-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Heard he is safe. GS gives thanks. Peace GS

Green Supreme
11-23-2011, 08:21 PM
Update
This just in from David Holland, event counsel, via comments.
"Chillax, all is good over there. I am one of the attorneys for High Times and this started over a misunderstanding about a permit application filed by the venue to host the event. Our US and Dutch lawyers have just finished reviewing them with the police there. No attendees have been arrested and attendees are not the targets of the police presence. Police are ensuring that all vendors are in compliance with the 500 gram limit under the Opium Law for licensed vendors at the venue. Only one vendor has been identified as potentially over the limit, but only slightly. In any event, the show will go on tomorrow and additionally, the Melweg will be opening at 2pm tomorrow to accomodate judges who do not wish to trek outside of Amsterdam so that they can avoid the lines and vote early. Further details will be posted on the High Times site later today."

Peace GS

Green Supreme
11-25-2011, 05:33 PM
Results. Peace GS

http://cannabiscupwinners.com/awards...nabis-cup.html

Winner of 2011 Cannabis Cup is the Barney's!

These are the results of the 2011 Hightimes Cannabis Cup Category 1st Prize 2nd Prize 3rd Prize

Cannabis Cup Barney's Coffeeshop for
Liberty Haze

Green House United for
Hawaiian Snow
The Green Place for
Buddha Tahoe

Indica Cup Reserva Privada (Colorado) for
Kosher Kush

Hortilab for
Star Bud

Cali Connection for
Tahoe OG

Sativa Cup Rare Dankness Seed co for
Moonshine Haze

THSeeds for
Electric Lemon Haze
Karma Genetics for
Dominator

Seed co. Hybrid Cup tie DNA Genetics/Reserva Privada Colorado for
Holy Grail Kush

Cali Connecion for
Dead Head OG

Serious Seeds for
AK-74

Seed co. Hash Cup Cali Connection for
Tahoe OG Kush Wax
Hot Seeds for
Hydrahash
Reserva Privada Colorado for
Rascal OG Nelson

Import Hash Cup Green House Coffeeshop for
Exodus Cream Cheese

Barney's Coffeeshop for
Caramella Cream

The Green Place for
Twizla

Dutch Hash Cup Barney's Coffeeshop for
Liberty Melt

Green House for
Hawaiian Ice
Grey Area for
Grey Cristal

Best Product ... for
... for
... for

Best Booth Barney's Farm
Green House Seed Co. Big Buddha

Bubbleman
11-26-2011, 02:41 AM
well that was certainly a bizare cannabis cup... having two hundred cops storm the place and search everyone's booth and person was definitly a first for me in amsterdam..
However i am happy to report.. my fullmelt all left with me that day.. they didnt get a gland head from me.

Sorry to report that wasnt the case for the rest.. Ed borg delta9's got taken for at least 400 plus grams.. Thseeds got taken for close to a 100... luc from paradise seed had 19 grams.. The boys from cali connection had some bud taken... and of course Mila the pollinator lady... was arrested and taken away for having 700 grams of trim for hash demo's...
As for me.. i sat while the police shut the entire place down and puffed bong rips... IN FRONT OF THEM... shit was pretty wild..

more stories later.. its 3am in holland right now and im fresh off the plane...
pics and storys' to come in my own thread soon

Bubbleman

11-26-2011, 05:47 PM
haha a pic is worth a thousand words........lmfao