PDA

View Full Version : bags for bubble now

humkush666
11-30-2011, 06:35 PM
I wish that there was a bubble now bag set. a 3 bag set that 160, 73,45 or 25 depending on customer needs, I don't see why if you are using a 220 bag in bubble now machine why you need to re filter through the same screen size a 190 , 160, would be of more use than 2 220 size bags. I really wish bubbleman would consider:pipe: selling bags geared for bubble now machines.

Bubbleman
11-30-2011, 09:16 PM
we sell all bags in singles.. just for that reason.. cause everyone has their own idea of what the best kit is..
WIth the ability to buy single bags.. you can make the kit you want..

peace
Bubble man

hmmmtastey
12-04-2011, 05:12 PM
I personally don't think anyone should have anything less than the full 8 bag set :-p Obviously that's just not in everyone's budget, and some folks just don't want to mess around with 8 bags... But I've noticed that with the "Value Kits" they seem to have the 4 most important bags you need, though I really don't like the 25µ bag (most of the time). Then again, the "value kit" might not seem like much of a value if you look through my eyes and see no sense getting larger than 5gal bags with a 20gal machine or 1gal bags with a 5gal machine :-p

The single bags are great, for the reason stated above, or for starting with a 'lesser' set and build to the full 8, or if on the off chance one of my bags wears out or the cats manage to find one or 2, there will be no problems keeping all 8 bags :-D

chrones
12-05-2011, 11:42 PM
Tastey I understand what you are saying as this was my thought. Fullmeltbubble taught me how to make bubble and I have to say even using a 5 gallon bubble now and 1 gallon bag kit is ok but I see better quality coming out of the 5 gallon bags when running a full load in the bubble now.

My logic is that with putting the larger yield from the 5 gallon bubble into the 1 gallon bags you end up over loading the surface area of your 1 gallon screen. Not allowing for proper settling and screening of the hash.

just my 2cents from past experiences.

I would love to hear what Bubble man has to say as this is still my current setup.

PS you need all 8 bags if want the best. If not you are cutting corners and that will not get you the melty goodness we all yearn for so much. :P