PDA

View Full Version : Help: dried bubble too much

Al-K-Mist
12-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Hello
I am in a heck of a predicament
We ran a couple p's of Widow X NL#5, and even the 3rd and 4th runs worked so well, all melty.
But runs 1 and 2, hand stirred( we also used a bit of co2 in the bags, super cold) were ultra melty golden goodness.
Idiot that i am, took the pressing screen and broke da bubble into samll pcs, and allowed it to dry for a couple daze(okay, almost a week) in the freezer of our motorhome(storage, not freezer)
Now it is WAYYY to dry to press, and NYE shows are coming up. any advice???
Thanks. Peace to all
Namaste

Green Supreme
12-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Saying bubble is too dry is like being partially pregnant, just doesn't happen. The meltiness of the hash is dependent on the material it is made with, not the moisture content left in it. Peace GS

Al-K-Mist
12-14-2011, 06:21 PM
Thanks so much
Some of it looks like powder, and..Uh..visual appeal is lacking.
IS there a way to press? I use 2 nickles and a C-clamp, inside of a soda bottle neck.
Namaste'

Al-K-Mist
12-14-2011, 06:22 PM
Edited ,
Namaste'

Green Supreme
12-14-2011, 06:27 PM
I would suggest that powder is a more enjoyable form for puffing than pressed. If you must, good powder should press in your hand. Peace GS

salad931
12-15-2011, 02:24 AM
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315&highlight=pressed+hash

kushguy101
07-09-2012, 11:19 PM
i will pay way more for dry unpressed then something pressed and that doesnt fall apart to sand. You have the golden ticket! hahaha

kushed
07-25-2012, 04:50 AM
When the ice water hash crumbles, is it dry enough to jar?

Bubbleman
07-26-2012, 12:57 AM
Yeah i would listen to pretty much all the advice GS just gave you... i dont understand how you can make super uber melty bubble and dry it and then it wont press?
generally if your material wont press.. it has nothing to do with the moisture content and everything to do with the volatile oil content.
Fullmelt will always press super easy.. you dont even need pressure or heat.. you can press it in your fingers.. but i prefer as well.. POWDER over press anytime.. i love how powder smokes and ignites.. where as pressed hash tends to simmer (especialy if its not fullmelt)

come see us in chat some times to discuss more..

Bubble man