PDA

View Full Version : Wacky Willy Machine

shmalphy
12-18-2011, 09:59 PM
http://www.wackywillysweb.com/proddetail.php?prod=bubbleblaster

I was wondering if anyone has tried this new product. It looks like a great idea. I think this is great for medical patients who simply cannot handle the heavy lifting.

Wacky Willy also says you can make beverages out of the water, but in my experience that seems a little gross. But after trying Kombucha for the first time the other day, I can assure you if it's trendy enough people will drink it no matter what the taste.

A few questions:

1) Has anyone here made any beverages out of the waste water? Any recipes? I use it on my garden, have I been wasting valuable cannabinoids?

2) After looking at this, I am thinking of using a salad spinner to drain my bags quicker. I will post a thread here if it works. Has anyone tried that, or making any hand operated centrifugal drainage system?

3) I was also wondering what Bubbleman's take on this machine is? I have always liked all of Bubbleman's innovations, and I can't wait to see what he comes up with to top this.

If anyone does get the machine, feel free to add pics, and comments to this thread here, or make a link to your thread if you start one.