PDA

View Full Version : Mandala #1

arkady
12-27-2011, 06:39 PM
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11392&stc=1&d=1325012265

Thank you Bubbleman for this incredible site, I hope you enjoy this macro of a Mandala #1 plant in 2.5 gallons of hempy. She is about two weeks from harvest and is trucking along very nicely. She will contintue to bulk up from here and perhaps this top cola will foxtail a little but the top of the plant is maybe a week ahead of the rest of everything, and a little foxtail just means more hashish for me!

Resized this just a little. I need to buy a serious tripod this one I am borrowing is officially poop, I need something that will let me point the camera in just about any direction in either landscape or portrait and be heavy enough not to wiggle at all, and maybe with spike feet.... I dont know do they even make this tripod....

All the details of this grow are the same as in my sadhu thread, I run a perpetual, hand-watered, coco-hempy sysytem.

Upon further reflection I included another picture, Enjoy!

hmmmtastey
12-28-2011, 12:27 AM
Looks lovely! I've been wanting to try to Mandala #1 since I first heard about it back in like 2008, still haven't had the pleasure. Again, looks great, let me know how it smokes and don't forget to posts some of the hash from it :-D