PDA

View Full Version : Advertising Suggestion?

hmmmtastey
01-01-2012, 07:14 PM
Ok, so I know what you're probably thinking, advertisements? Fuck advertisements! Who needs 'em? Where I see the point in advertising, I very much appreciate that there are no ads on this site! I know, however, that I would not mind being a walking advert for Bubblebags; in fact, when I bought my set of bags, I was kind of bummed because I spent so much and didn't really have money left over to get a BubbleBags T-shirt! Kinda Sad, I know, I spent $300+ on a set of bags but couldn't afford a $20 T-shirt, what a joke...

So maybe this suggestion is just for my benefit, but I think it'd be Fuckin' Rad if when people spent more than $250 or $300 on the site, they were gifted with a free T-shirt! Let's face it, everyone LOVES freebies. I know a T-shirt isn't a lot, but it's always cool to get something extra, and people who love their bags, like I do, would be stoked to rep the Logo!

Maybe I just smoked too much hash this morning, but I was thinkin about this and thought it sounded good, what do others think? Bubbleman, you like this idea? It's fairly cheap advertising and better than a tchotchke...

Green Supreme
01-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Maybe they should up their price by 20 bucks. Most folks would earn the extra 20 buck to have the kit, then surprise, surprise the kit comes with a tshirt lol. Your bags will pay for themselves many times over, then you can get a shirt. Peace GS