PDA

View Full Version : Hello hello

Kush&OJ
01-02-2012, 11:03 PM
Hello all
I happen to creep across bubble mans insta gram picture sharing account and have been talking and creeping his work and through this I seen this forum posted and immediately I had to join the community and begin to learn more of the wonders of a solvent - free hash/oil!
I am a long time concentrate connoisseur and in the last two years have really learned the art of butane extracted hash oil and have made some beautiful oil, but it always felt like it was missing something - or in fact my process could be helped if something was 'missing' (the butane) lol
I reside in ont Canada I am a kush fiend and look forward to learning everything I can from all the knowledgable people here!
Thanks

DancesWithWeed
01-03-2012, 02:15 AM
Nice to have ya here Bro.Nothin like some good Bubble,and youll find some of the Biggest n Best Hasheads here Man.Hope to see ya sharing some FM Shots sometime.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed;)

Kush&OJ
01-03-2012, 02:50 AM
Thanks and yes I'm positive that soon enough I will be adding to this already amazing collection of full melt so far the reading is great I can hardly wait