PDA

View Full Version : Ice Putty Hash Pictures

KushQueen
01-05-2012, 11:14 PM
This is ice water extracted hash, that I call "Ice Putty Hash" because of the way it looks and feels. This is from my last run of some real good OG Kush sweet leaf trim with some sweet water leaves. This picture is from the 25 screen. This is one of my favorites, the taste and smoke on it is really good and very flavorful.(smells excellent in the air) This is some full melt hash and probably my best run so far. I hope everyone can enjoy the photos!

On a side note for everyone, I have not been making hash for long, only about 6 months and it has been an extreme learning and researching process. I do not have the best camera, so please bare with me with my photos.

MC ONE
01-06-2012, 12:49 AM
Are you using a freezer to make it easier to handle? Is it all RO water?

Peace

KushQueen
01-08-2012, 11:07 PM
It also dabs really well being full melt :) I have a still little of the valley og ya'll made. Its been curing up for weeks in the jar and in a caramel color inside but looks just like these pics.
Are you still using the freezer to make it easier to handle? I stopped doing that and just spoon it straight into glass drying pans now..
Your recent batches are some of the best hash Ive smoked. Is it all RO water?
Peace

I still use the freezer because I find it comes off the pressing screen easier and does not leave as much trichomes behind. I don't use a spoon(tried it and didn't like it), but instead I use a card to get it off the pressing screen and put it straight onto cardboard so all the water goes to the cardboard.Thank you for the comment, I must say its a lot better than my first batches! I use all RO water, and I also chill it to 30 degrees before I use it.

Bubbleman
01-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Hey KushQueen.. thanks for sharing your info... always glad to see someones Hashish.Looks pretty melty no doubt about that..
Glad you made it over ( from instgram right?)
if you get a chance click on the chat button we have a live video chat on here.. no many people on cams at any given time but we have the option..

Peace
Bubble man

KushQueen
02-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Hey KushQueen.. thanks for sharing your info... always glad to see someones Hashish.Looks pretty melty no doubt about that..
Glad you made it over ( from instgram right?)
if you get a chance click on the chat button we have a live video chat on here.. no many people on cams at any given time but we have the option..

Peace
Bubble man

Thank you for the comment! I have got to get some pictures of the hash melting away, its awesome looking!:)
I think you have me confused with someone else, I am not on any other forums.