PDA

View Full Version : Problem kief

Markedvd
02-08-2012, 06:01 AM
Hi Bubbleman,

Two years ago, I started to make hash with bubblebags.I used trims, and the results was awesome! I ended up with white/gold kief. I worked for a couple months and stop doing hash. Last month, I started to do some bubble bags again and I ended up with brown/dark kief instead of white/gold kief. I dont know what my mistake is.. Ive always worked with a Bubblelator + 3 bags (220, 75, 25)

Markedvd
02-08-2012, 06:08 AM
I think it might be the chemicals from the trim. Since I only have the 3 bags set, should I try to clean my trim with water? I use fresh trims that I keep in the freezer.

Bubbleman
02-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Hey there Mark.. so your talking about making water hash ie bubblehash correct? if so.. the colour of the final product has less to do with your method and more to do with the maturity of the oils in the trichome head.
how is the quality you are getting from the darker stuff? still heady just darker? let us know and if you ever want a question answered quick feel free to pop into video chat

Bubble man

Markedvd
02-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Well the texture looks like its mized with ground..

Markedvd
02-10-2012, 07:06 AM
Hey bubbleman

I solved the problem. I just had to grind the trim before mixing it. Who knew that would make a difference heh? And btw, your info you post in this forum is pure gold!