PDA

View Full Version : a likkle Solvent-less Wax vid...

DJ Nikka T
03-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Feel free to post your pics Nikka t.. but please no advertising for your product on the website.

DJ Nikka T
03-05-2012, 03:05 AM
sorry, didnt realize it was an ad... there was no links or website adresses, i didnt think... just one picture of the new bags i use to make my product...

Bubbleman
03-05-2012, 04:16 AM
well thats what were here for... to let you know.. it was an ad..
we love your hash and your photos.. and stoked to have you here.. but its pretty much the same here as on any site.. if you want to advertise you get a banner.. ( we dont sell banners but lots of other sites do)

Bubble man

DJ Nikka T
03-05-2012, 09:20 PM
still confused a little. So i figured id ask, because "thats what we here for" How was it an ad? They were pictures of my hash with some steppers music in the background... just because i had a picture of the bags that made my product? I want to know so i dont put up an "ad" in the future... The people on this forum have asked me how i make my product and what I use to make it.. How could i ever give a full tutorial if only a picture of my new bags i designed within a collage of 50 other pictures is considered an ad? Not trying to be rude or step on your toes.. One of the reasons i havent posted my tutorial on this site yet..

Criceolation
03-06-2012, 12:32 AM
If there's a different site which you feel more comfortable sharing your process on Nikka T, please PM it to me and I'll follow you there. It would be unfortunate for so many people to miss the benefit of your experience because a montage of your product was misconstrued as a personal ad.

Bubbleman
03-06-2012, 05:02 AM
Hey to be honest.. i wasnt trying to lose valuable members.. i saw his post and went into my chat room and talked to a dozen or so regular members and i showed the link and i asked what they thought and in the end.. the feelings were the pictures were great.. but the pictures of the competitors bags and name.. just seemed over the top.. i am sorry if it offened you to the point where you need to go to another site.. that was not my intention..
but please feel free to do as you please..

Regards
Bubble man

ps feel free to come into chat to speak with me or any of the people that helped me come to this decision.. I certainly do not pull powertrips on here.. but to me when i first saw the montage of photos.. i KNEW it would end with a picture of his bags with the name.. and i just am just following terms of service.. pictures all day long.. photos of your products with names etc.. thats starting to get into ads... if you dont agree.. well come talk about it in chat..