PDA

View Full Version : My Fellow Bubble-smokers!

fizoster
07-23-2008, 02:54 AM
OK..I am going to be leaving for my last year of college (thank God) this next month. I want to bring up a big stash with me, because scoring good stuff up by school is damn near impossible. However, I have a big choice to make. I turn to my bubblehash community for some advice, becuase I have never done what I am about to propose. I want to buy a whole bunch of schwag and just make loads of bubble to bring up with me. However, I want to make sure it is worth it first. What would you guys do? Is it more worth it to just buy a big bag of really nice buds? I love smoking my bubble, but while I'm at school I am sort of isolated from the hash world. So, these are my options: make a lot of hash from schwag weed, or just buy some real good buds. I look forward to everyone's advice! Thanks all and peace.

Dollar
07-29-2008, 12:13 AM
Dont use compressed schwag, the crushed heads makes for shit hash

Bubbleman
07-29-2008, 01:31 AM
I would make bubble out of what ever you buy, wether killer bud or schwagg nugget.
Definilty what dollar says is on the ball, pressed buds make shit hash.
To me the answer is simple, you want to buy the best bud you can, and turn that into bubble. You may not get a ton, but the quality you will get will outlast your schwag hash in quality and potency every time.

My two cents

Bubble man

fizoster
07-30-2008, 01:11 AM
Aight,

thanks for the advice guys,

I actually got some decent mids and made some bubble from it. It turned out really great, I'd go so far as to say that it's just as good as some hash that I've made from headies. Just figured I'd throw that out there if anyone was curious ha. Peace all