PDA

View Full Version : Gramps gets off

Grampaganja
05-08-2012, 04:55 AM
After 8 months of court, our family, the wife and son got our case thrown out. The cops fucked up the search warrant. Gramps is back and planting his garden. Have a good year guys. Especially Old School. Take care all.

Bubbleman
05-08-2012, 03:24 PM
AHhh thats what we LOVE to hear... congratulations Gramps.. well deserved...

Peace
Bubble man

Green Supreme
05-08-2012, 04:28 PM
GS gives thanks for over zealous policing. Good luck. Peace GS

old school
07-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Great news gramps ! Oldschool is stoked for you and your family. Glad to hear it worked out for you in the end. I hate the fact big brother can mess with us even with all the proper permits and paperwork in place. SUCKS !!!!
Oldschool has his gardens growing again and they are doing very well.Peace to you all !!! Oldschool

Hashrabit
07-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Gramps, local heads up. Placer and eldo county imposed some new regs regarding outdoor cultivation this year, and they did it very quiet. Sac, mendo, yolo, and sonoma have all but banned it. Mark my words, many cali gardens will be raided this summer MANY! Stupid california!

old school
07-07-2012, 02:47 PM
What do you mean ? No med growing at all in these areas ?

Hashrabit
07-07-2012, 10:48 PM
They dropped a bunch of regs specifically aimed at outdoor cultivation, that they WILL use (or try) as a loophole around 215. Ill try to find a link to a specific source and share it. If you were in cali last fall, youll know twas a flooded harvest season and,outdoor prices bottomed out and it massively improved access to meds, they see shit getting out of hand. There was talk of making it a usda inspectable aggricultural product dont think they'd pull that anytime soon, but that would rise some interesting hurdles. im in sacramento and make it a point to pay attention to crazy legislation.

Grampaganja
07-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Yea, Hashrabit. Tuolumne County is coming down hard on growers. People are going to jail for 12 plants. My family is the only one that beat the system. It did cost $$$$, but no jail. They wanted to give me 18 months,wife,1 year,my son 1 year. The whole story is unbelievable. Growers, stay away from Tuolumne County.

old school
06-05-2013, 05:41 AM
Hi gramps ! Yes oldschool ls here and growing ! I intend on starting a thread about my new adventures ! Hope this finds you well ,with an awesome start to this season. We are working HARD to get plants all plugged soon. It has been a weird start here and I wish I had planted WAY earlier than this . We never really got below freezing the month of may and that is very unusual for us at this altitude. Later on buddy !!! Peace , OLDSCHOOL