PDA

View Full Version : Trim from trimmers

Johnnyrex
11-13-2012, 03:18 AM
Hello everyone I'm new to this forum I am going to harvest this week and its about 5 lbs now the question is I have no help trimming by hand also I work a regular 9-5 job I own a spin pro trimmer can I use the trimming from the spin pro to make full melt?

Johnnyrex
11-13-2012, 02:57 PM
Has anybody ever used trimming from trim machine I was reading someone started a thread but it only had a couple of post can it be done with with good results or will it turn out green and will not melt?

Bubbleman
11-13-2012, 03:28 PM
I have used the SpinPro trim to make bubble and it turned out great.. its the reason we actualy sell spinpro's > While the majority of the other trimmers out there use blades and vaccums this is a big no no for the end product. The spinpro uses a small wire to snip the tiny trim leaves from their buds..
Good luck and let us know how it turns out for you

Peace
Bubble man

Johnnyrex
11-13-2012, 04:31 PM
I have used the SpinPro trim to make bubble and it turned out great.. its the reason we actualy sell spinpro's > While the majority of the other trimmers out there use blades and vaccums this is a big no no for the end product. The spinpro uses a small wire to snip the tiny trim leaves from their buds..
Good luck and let us know how it turns out for you

Peace
Bubble man
Thanks bubble man for the quick reply I actually have the the one with the clear top that you can see through it don't know right now who makes it. Also it comes with a single metal blade and 2 sets of wires in form of an X so you recommend me using the wire instead of the single blade?

Johnnyrex
11-15-2012, 04:24 AM
Ok we'll I'm done trimming I think the trim from the spinner kind of ground my trim up I really don't know I'm new to making bubble I have made it 2x before with a 3 bag that a friend gave me it was 220, 73, 25 it turns out green and crapy doesn't bubble and taste horrible. I just purchase an 8 bag kit so hope this time it will be the bomb hope to get full melt or at least bubble. Here is the pics of the trim I put in the freezer. Thanks everyone

Johnnyrex
11-15-2012, 04:30 AM
It seem that I can only upload 1 picture at a time well here's another lol

Johnnyrex
11-18-2012, 05:15 AM
Anybody feel to comment on my trim how does it look also drying the hash is it like bud 65-70F and RH 50-60% also does one cure full melt or only bubble or both? Thanks

Johnnyrex
11-20-2012, 05:23 AM
Well I am going to update this thread my bubble bags came in yesterday came in 5 gallon 8 bag so I did my first run I don't know should I be disappointed I hand mixed for 10min with wooden spoon let it sit for 20min than mix again for 5min I didn't see hardly any foam and went I drained my first work bag 220 it was very green so here are some pic of the different bags. Let me know oh I ran 200gr of trim frozen I trim with sprin pro let me know of its good or should I be disappointed thanks

Johnnyrex
11-20-2012, 05:25 AM
One more pic

Johnnyrex
11-20-2012, 05:27 AM
Last one let me know what you think

Johnnyrex
11-24-2012, 02:47 AM
Is see there is not much traffic here nobody has posted in days anybody there?

Bubbleman
11-25-2012, 11:34 PM
well keep in mind th at 200 grams of fresh material is around 40 grams of dry material if that. Also it looks as though your material may not be of the highest quality. you can only get a purity with bubblebags you can't make the quality appear magically. this has to be done while growing.
The bags are merely going to show you wether your doing it right or not.
One thing i would say is next time just mix and pull. dont let the bags sit for 20 minutes.. the longer time the resin spends in the water. the more valuable water soluble terpenes will be leached into the water.
Peace
Bubble man

Johnnyrex
11-26-2012, 02:47 AM
well keep in mind th at 200 grams of fresh material is around 40 grams of dry material if that. Also it looks as though your material may not be of the highest quality. you can only get a purity with bubblebags you can't make the quality appear magically. this has to be done while growing.
The bags are merely going to show you wether your doing it right or not.
One thing i would say is next time just mix and pull. dont let the bags sit for 20 minutes.. the longer time the resin spends in the water. the more valuable water soluble terpenes will be leached into the water.
Peace
Bubble man

Thanks bubbleman for the reply I thought it was my mixing technics so I just order the bubble machine now for the 5 gallons maybe Ill have better success with that how lmany min can i run and how many grs can I run in that machine at once hope to get better results with that thanks