PDA

View Full Version : Interupted Bubble Making Session, PLEASE HELP!!!

Buddah Monk
08-04-2008, 06:34 AM
I was in the middle of my first run using the 8 bag kit when something came up and I had to leave for a while. By the time I got home it was too late to finish my first run. I had run my herb through my Bubblenow and scraped off the resin for drying from the first 3 bags before I was interrupted and had to leave. I put the mesh bag with the herb and ice into the freezer so it will be ready for the second run. My question is, is it ok to leave my 5 gallon bucket (that is filled with the already mixed water and the remaining bags that i didn't have time to finish taking resin from) out at room temp. overnight until I can finish the process tomorrow? Will this effect the quality of the resin, and/or my ability to collect the resin from the remaining bags? If anyone can help me out, please reply to this post! Any input would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you very much! I forgot to mention that I covered the bucket in order to prevent any contaminants from falling into it. Thanks again!

Bubbleman
08-04-2008, 06:41 AM
yeah dude bummer, a sort of mold will grow on the surface of the water, and with each bag you pull out the skum will filter over each screen. YOu will have to clean the resin in a clean jar of clean water, shaking the resin in clean water and allowing the scum to rise to the top you can sifon it off.
The only reall option you have otherwise is to put an enormous amount of ice in the bucket, and keep it filled till your ready to work again> The ice will keep this stuff from growing on the surface of the warm water. Keep it cold
good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Peace
Bubble man