PDA

View Full Version : super silver haze eliminator hash from hell

koalaphin
08-06-2008, 01:52 AM
This is what happens when you use fresh frozen trim from a prize-winning plant and everything goes just right making the hash. The aroma of the plant carries through fully in the product and it smells almost sickeningly sweet. Kind of like skunky toe cheese and haze. Definitely the smoothest smoking hash I have made in a long time. The first two pics are fresh, wet hash and then the dried gummy product after i scraped it off the glass. When I use fresh frozen trim and super cold icewater it always comes out gummy like putty. Totally motivational!

Bubbleman
08-06-2008, 02:46 AM
yeah that looks like some top notch bubble for certain> I would only add that laying it on glass will only dry the outside of the hash and the inside of those chunks will still contain moisture. HOw you can find out for sure, is by pressing some into a ball and seeing how long it takes before the ball starts to fall apart, I would give it a few days leaving it out of a container on a table at room temperature. Where as properly dried bubble left in a ball would stay in the ball.
Dont get me wrong i can tell you got top notch hash there, but laying it on glass is not how to dry it, you need a dessicant to pull the moisture out of the hash , rather than rely simply on air drying> Which will always leave moisture in your final product.

Lets see some melt shots.

peace
Bubble man

koalaphin
08-06-2008, 03:29 AM
well it was on the glass for about 24 hours, then I scraped it off so the underside would be exposed and chopped it up as best I could as you see. It should be fine now after a few more days.

trichomefarmer
08-06-2008, 11:50 AM
nice i still have my super silver haze trim left.

cant wait till i finally get to taste some

koalaphin
08-07-2008, 05:32 AM
so after i scraped it up and broke it apart each day for the last few days it got grainier, now it's almost totally dry on a paper plate and the consistency is coming back, just awesome hash the best i've had in a long time. I have to hide it from my friends.

Bubbleman
08-07-2008, 05:34 AM
Sounds great man, Ya gotta love when the holy grail of hash shows up at your doorstep> Never know how long she's gonna hang out, but man do you enjoy her while she's there.

Thanks for sharing

Bubble man