PDA

View Full Version : ras_eel's grow and buds

ras_eel
08-10-2008, 05:32 AM
heres a few pics of my last grow, there are several strains in there, sasquach, blue domina, heavy duty fruity, citrus skunk, belladonna, purple indica, i will add more to this thread when i have the time, i have so many pics and they're all buried in my computer lol. well, hope u enjoy!

ras_eel
08-10-2008, 05:52 AM
and then flowering. heres the strains in order of pics:

1. belladonna
2. sasquach in front with blue domina in back
3. blue domina
4. purple afghan? (i got clones from friend)
5. heavy duty fruity
6. purple indica in middle of sasquach
7. sasquach infront of blue domina
8. sasquach

ras_eel
08-10-2008, 06:17 AM
more sasquach for ya, this strain is amazing, one of a kind, me and others found it to give us mild visuals in the corner of our eyes, extremely potent. not sure of the background of it, i got it a while back from an old man friend who isnt around anymore. very skunky aroma, encrusted with resin and makes awesome hash.

Bubbleman
08-10-2008, 06:30 AM
Looks great man, Very encrusted indeed, hope to see your results from some hash making in the near future.

thanks for sharing dude

Bubble man

YukonBikerGuy
08-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Wow Ras, nice thread, great pics, that sasquatch looks amazing. Short, squat, and heavy.... Love my cannabis like that..... Women?... Not so much. lol.

Green Supreme
08-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Thanks for sharing man. Boy those pics are big, takes me forever to get to see them. Frost ahoy, time for makin hash. Peace GS

ras_eel
08-12-2008, 10:56 PM
thanks guys, i made hash but i dont have a good camera now, and the hash has been disappearing lol, itwas 4 months ago now i harvested. i will upload more pics as i get them.

ras_eel
10-03-2008, 12:38 AM
heres some recent pics of my outdoor crops. assorted strains, mostly indoor ones that i wanted to try outdoors. got mixed results. the purple plant is purple crush (supossidly, got clones from buddy) the others are white russian and belladonna and sasquach. hopefully the weather doesnt get any more moist. will post more as i get them.
and i realize this is indoor thread but didnt want to start a new one on outdoor. enjoy! Keep smokin! ras

widow253
10-14-2008, 05:34 PM
Man I wish I had all that bud. Looks dank ras! Hopefully one day I'll have a garden that beautiful. Keep up the good work bro

ras_eel
10-16-2008, 08:30 PM
some of OD bluedomina with a few other buds mixed in. some smoke for the next few days while im waiting for rest of my belladonna to dry. dont worry hash pics will come soon lol.

LostCoaster
10-17-2008, 09:20 PM
How is that belladonna? I am curious about the psychoactive effect. Sounds a lot like blockhead when it goes past 58 days.

bighaze420
08-10-2009, 02:20 PM
nice ras those are some beautys