PDA

View Full Version : Don't mess with a woman in her kitchen!

Kdmac
08-12-2008, 11:09 AM
I have a friend that I love dearly, but he likes to try and take over when I am running his stuff through my bags. I have a very large kitchen but he is always under my feet.

So this last weekend, I let him take over, while I cleaned the bags when they were pulled.

During the process, I advised him to run the Bubblenow for 5 - 10 minutes for the first run and then another 5 - 10 minutes for the second run. (we both used straight buds for the process. His was bought off the street, mine I grew myself)

I had done my run a couple of days earlier, and it turned out just like brown sugar, or rock candy as I call it. Wonderful stuff !!!! One of my best runs yet.

Well, he decided that he would run the Bubblenow for 15 minutes on both his first and second run. Well, I am sure you can all guess what happened.

I think maybe next time he will let me take over again.

(Hey Bubbleman, sorry the pictures don't have the best color, but there were taken with a USB microscope, not a camera.)

My results are on the left side and his on the right. Of course, he has seen the pictures, so lets see what happens next time he wants to run some bubble.

(be sure to click on picture to enlarge)

Green Supreme
08-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Some folks want to smoke good hash, others want lots of hash. No right or wrong, but personally I'd rather puff yours. I mix for 8 minutes in the Bubblenow, seems ok for quality and quantity. I have friends who only mix 3 minutes to get the primo. Good luck. Peace GS

Bubbleman
08-12-2008, 06:58 PM
NIce shot kdmac, really shows the difference in your guys bubble.
you can tell him i would choose yours every time..

Bubble man

Kdmac
08-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Me too, Bubbleman. But maybe he is like Green Supreme says, and just wants more hash. Who knows.....

I am a quality type girl myself.

koalaphin
08-12-2008, 07:15 PM
looks alright still for weed that was bought as weed.

YukonBikerGuy
08-12-2008, 09:04 PM
For certain the purity of your bubble in relation to his is not in question, and the picture speaks volumes. Personally, I take much better care with weed I have grown myself than anything I have purchased in years, and I'm sure you do too. Also hash results are very strain dependant, so unless your headstong friend somehow managed to purchase your strain that you grew out on the street, I would expect different results from different strains/grades of cannabis anyway.

My bro is the same way, all about yield, cant see why 8 bags are better than 3 (till after the first batch of White Widow 73u, now converted to multi-bags), cant see why not to mix forever, just seems like extra work to him doing multi-runs. He is a slow convert to anything tho, and is slowly comming around. Like most people, he can recognize results that speak for themselves, and will eventually come around. Now I'm trying to convince him that investing in a Bubblenow is a good idea..... lol.

I myself have been considering a second set of bags, so I can have seperate short run and long run buckets. Guess a second zipper bag would be a bonus too for my multi-run, multi-batch strategy.......

Now share the yummy brown sugar, Sugar :)

Kdmac
08-12-2008, 09:19 PM
lol

I am sure he will come around sooner or later.

Bubbleman
10-10-2008, 06:09 PM
yeah the one thing i dont understand is that poeple aren't getting MORE hash, they are getting more contaminant.
why lower the quality of something just to get more?
if thats your mentality then just keep it diluted on herb, and have the highest weight.
or better yet, extract your resin, and then pour it over a few lbs of alfa alfa , that will give you the highest yeilds

bwahahahahahaha

Bubble man

ps, just being silly, but still tell your friend what i said lol

Kdmac
10-10-2008, 06:20 PM
:) :) :)

I will tell him. LOL