PDA

View Full Version : 17 - Year Old Dry Sifted Hash

Aqua Lab Tech
08-20-2008, 03:29 PM
Went to AMS the other day and hung out with a old friend who broke out his what is now 17 year old dry sifted hash.
I am sure Bubble Man remembers this Dry sifted Hash when it was 13 year old!!

Aqua Lab Tech

Bubbleman
08-20-2008, 05:14 PM
I remember it indeed. . I first smoked it when it was 11 or 12 years old, and i think the last time i hit it it was 14 years old.
Looking foreward to hitting it a little more this year.
each year i would go for the cup he( my friend) would give me a gram or two here and there.
I gotta say by far the nicest hash i was ever gifted.Not because it tasted great ( it actualy tastes extremly old and stale) but i really enjoyed the creeper high that came with it.
I smoked that hash with quite a few people at the cup over the years.

Bubble man

trichomefarmer
08-20-2008, 06:11 PM
I beleive it was 11 years when i first tried it.
incredibly smooth.

I can only imagine the pile when it was 1st made... :bongin: :stoned:

Bubbleman
08-20-2008, 06:19 PM
OH yeah that hash had one name

THE VINTAGE....

Bubbleman

Aqua Lab Tech
08-20-2008, 08:09 PM
I remember it indeed. . I first smoked it when it was 11 or 12 years old, and i think the last time i hit it it was 14 years old.
Looking foreward to hitting it a little more this year.
each year i would go for the cup he( my friend) would give me a gram or two here and there.
I gotta say by far the nicest hash i was ever gifted.Not because it tasted great ( it actualy tastes extremly old and stale) but i really enjoyed the creeper high that came with it.
I smoked that hash with quite a few people at the cup over the years.
Bubble man

I think the first time I smoked it was with Bubble Man when it was 12 years old.
A friend and I were gifted what is in the container the last of ¨3 or 4 grams¨ that are still left, Hope you make it this year Bubble Man!!

You are right about the taste and the high, I like smoking it, but really do not enjoy the ¨Vintage¨flavor either.
Love to watch the old dry sift melt also!!

Aqua Lab Tech

Cannawinner
08-25-2008, 05:44 PM
One really needs the to "know" folks, and be in the IN circles. Obviously Cannawinner was in the wrong place on all his visits to AMS.

I will have to discuss this with Nol.

big daddy
12-27-2009, 07:28 AM
i love it. i think the oldest hash i have smoked is 7 years gotta love the people who tuck things away

BigManNew
12-27-2009, 09:07 AM
Never smoked hash that was more than 6 years old. I have smoked some bud that was around 9 years old. Definitely don't care for the old taste. And the high of aged hash or straight up bud is different than most of the stuff we smoke on a regular basis