PDA

View Full Version : How to Upload pics

fullmeltbubble
08-27-2008, 01:50 AM
hello all....i've been asked several times the best way to upload pics is....so I figured I'd make a thread....there are several methods for uploading....

method #1...post a new thread and goto "attach files" and hit manage attachments...browse for the file on your HD and click upload...

method #2(best pic quality and size)...goto the gallery tab at the top of the page and click it...you'll see an upload button...click this....realize that you cannot upload more than 25megs at a time...after the pics have been uploaded...start a new thread(or reply)...when you want to add pics click to the right underneath "My Pics" to hit the "[open] button....this opens up a new smaller window that shows a thumbnail of all your pics....you'll notice a scroll down button that says something to the effects of " clickable thumbnail to gallery", clickable thumb to a new window" thumbnail only" or Original image...click the original image...simply click on each pic you want in the thread and it shows up in your thread as vb code.....