PDA

View Full Version : Male Plants

fizoster
08-30-2008, 03:41 AM
Yo everyone..

A buddy of mine has a male plant that he wants to throw away. Can it be used for hash? Thanks!

Razz
08-30-2008, 04:23 AM
no, it cant be used for hash since it has no tricome growth. however, if you do come across a male plant and it is grown to full maturity and it does have tricome glands forming (which is possible), this bad boy should be used for a breeding project. the disadvantage to growing males is that usually they just produce pollen used for fertilizing female plants, and the pollen lasts for seasons. you can be male free for a long time and still come up with seeded bud. hope this helps.

fizoster
08-30-2008, 04:30 AM
Alright, thanks for the response Razz. As you can tell I don't know much about males ha.

YukonBikerGuy
08-30-2008, 03:26 PM
If it is a mature male, with trichomes on it, then they can be collected for hash. Problem is that even the most potent male will have a very low density of trichomes per square inch, so the return would be so low that it would not be worth it. I agree with Razz that the best thing to do with trichomes on a male is use them as an indicator for potent breeding stock.

NegativeGlow
11-17-2008, 06:02 AM
Was just wondering if that buying the "legal buds" on like say http://www.internationaloddities.com Is actually what it say and if that bud is as good as it looks...?Cause im really interested in some of the stuff that i've discovered today and i would like to start buying over the net for my tobacco alternative. Any assistance on this subject is appreciated.

Razz
11-17-2008, 02:23 PM
oh yeah, that bud is great, especially if you dont want to get high. i mean, wow, thats all i have to do is order it from a magazine? what a scam. the buds look good except for the fact that those aren't buds that you're thinking of. yet soooo many people order that crap thinking thats the real shit. let me break it down for you. IT'S A RIPOFF! dont waste your time or money.

NegativeGlow
11-18-2008, 03:27 AM
so you're saying that it isn't good to buy Buds over the internet ...What about seeds or other shit that I've seen out there?

YukonBikerGuy
11-18-2008, 05:03 AM
No 'legal' buds are worth snot.

For a while I know there were a couple Canadian Internet stores that sold real cannabis buds over the Internet, but I don't know if there are still some in buisness. There are many cannabis seed sellers on the Internet with real cannabis seeds.

As with any purchase on the Internet, ya take yer chances. Best you can do is research several, and ask people who has the real deal. Here is a nice site that will send you seeds:

http://rygegrej.dk/seeds-c-40.html

Razz
11-18-2008, 02:34 PM
why did i waste my time answering this question. i should've known.

NegativeGlow
11-18-2008, 03:42 PM
Well Razz You really didnt give me to much info on the whole deal,you was being more of a smartass than anything....But thanks for the response...Like i said,I'm new to this shit and was wanting to get a little bit of information on it all and Yukon done that...Thanks!...:snake:

Razz
11-18-2008, 05:52 PM
well the name negative says it all. first off, you actually thought that those were real buds, so that doesn't give score any smart points for you. second, i told you it was a rip off and not to waste your time or money, also expressing that many people order that crap unknowingly. and then you reply asking another question which was the same question actually, so, was i really being a smartass, newbee, or was i just being very blunt, something you're not used to. by the way, your welcome.