PDA

View Full Version : Marc Emery visits the Yukon

YukonBikerGuy
08-31-2008, 04:43 PM
Wow, what a great day yesterday. My bro and I got to meet Marc Emery while he was here visiting and speaking. We got to spend most of an hour in private conversation, puffing and talking herb, and herb politics in 420 Park at the end of Main Street. He was very personable and Jodi was lovely. Marc really seemed to enjoy my Sister M, calling it great herb and very smooth in comparison to what they were puffing, which made us all cough a little.

The RCMP kept comming by for short visits, but they were searching for a specific drunk hiding somewhere in the trees, and mostly left us alone. And when my bro started filming them as they came up to us, they pretty much turned around, went away, and left us alone. Not that we were being obvious with the smoking, it is a smallish sized town after all.

Here is an online article from the local paper:

http://whitehorsestar.com/archive/story/we-have-a-police-state-here-prince-of-pot/

I had such a great day I had to take the Hog out for a lovely Yukon fall evening ride, and then a giant GonG session for a nice wrap up.All in all a great fall day in the Yukon. :)

Green Supreme
08-31-2008, 05:04 PM
Oh ya, when did you get a hog? Peace GS

Bubbleman
08-31-2008, 05:56 PM
Sounds like a great day Yukon. glad you got to hang with marc and jodie. I was wondering where they were yesterday when i was down at their office.
guess they were puffing bowls with you lol

I also took a sweet ride on my hog yesterday, ahhhh the wind in my hair is always a good feeling.

Bubble man

YukonBikerGuy
08-31-2008, 06:06 PM
Oh ya, when did you get a hog? Peace GS

Right after the last time I was down to visit you, it came late that summer, I picked up a nice new 2004 Road King Custom. It has a couch for a seat, and floorboards, and I ride it much differently than the Sportster.... no trail riding, or sidewalk riding, or jumping it, or doing a superman down the highway at 200kph, or standing on the seat at 100kph, lol. Guess we all have to grow up a little bit at some point. Dunno if you ever make the trip anymore, but if you are in the neighbourhood sometime, pop in and have a personal gander. :)

YukonBikerGuy
08-31-2008, 06:08 PM
Sounds like a great day Yukon. glad you got to hang with marc and jodie. I was wondering where they were yesterday when i was down at their office.
guess they were puffing bowls with you lol

I also took a sweet ride on my hog yesterday, ahhhh the wind in my hair is always a good feeling.

Bubble man

Ya man, we also talked about Bubblehash, your bags, this site, your old store, and so many other things. I told him to look me up here. :)

Razz
09-02-2008, 01:29 AM
yeah, it is alot of fun hanging out with marc and puffing with him. i miss those days, but not all of those days!

DaNK
03-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Marc and I in Vancouver. One of the coolest cats I have ever met in my life!! Hands down!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s140/dankone_2007/marcme.jpg

Me on the right getting my head right.