PDA

View Full Version : Bubble now machine

Johnnyrex
11-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Ok we'll I pulled the trigger and order the bubble now machine as my hand and drill mixing technic sucks have never been able to achieve bubbly hash never the less full melt. That being said I know my product is very good quality very crystal buds and trim, I don't use the bud on the trim no fan leaves.
Now that my bubble now machine comes in what time should I be mix it for also if the trim is trimmed fine should I run it less or more thanks?

11-27-2012, 12:55 PM
do a short run of a couple mins to get the best quality...then run the bag again for 15 mins to collect the rest...my 2cents

Johnnyrex
11-27-2012, 01:09 PM
do a short run of a couple mins to get the best quality...then run the bag again for 15 mins to collect the rest...my 2cents

Thanks 777 for your reply when you say short run what do you think 6 or 10 min?

Green Supreme
11-27-2012, 05:11 PM
A decent short run would be 3-6 minutes. Peace GS

11-28-2012, 01:15 AM
what gs said... i do up to 5 mins... blessings

Johnnyrex
11-28-2012, 03:26 AM
Thanks I will post my bubble hash run when I get my bubble machine waiting for USPS to deliver it once I get it ill be going 3 runs each of the runs will hold 8 oz of fresh frozen trim and let hope for the best

Johnnyrex
12-06-2012, 04:13 AM
Hello everybody sorry its been a few days that haven't posted the reason is that he shipped it USPS and it took almost 10 days to get to me and to my surprise the box came in today I saw the box and I found it to be too big for it to be the bubble now machine when I opened to my surprise it was the tall bubble now machine xl I was like holy shit wtf ok great now what?
I only have 5 gallon bags also how many gr can I put in the bag that goes int he machine and also how many mins in this monster machine thanks everyone

lostinspace
12-06-2012, 04:58 PM
When using buds, should I leave them whole or grind them up when using the Bubble now

Bubbleman
12-08-2012, 04:52 AM
Well i leave the buds in smaller size.. not huge cola's.. popcorn size is fine.. you can always go over it and re run it after breaking up the herb smaller after you've done your first run as to not sacrifice your quality.
Now question.. did we ship you the wrong unit? ie did you pay for a 5 gallon but get a 20gallon?
would love to know .. thanks and look foreward to seeing your final product..
remember the bubblebags can only offer you PURITY. ie the quality is up to the grower.

peace
Bubble man

Johnnyrex
12-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Well i leave the buds in smaller size.. not huge cola's.. popcorn size is fine.. you can always go over it and re run it after breaking up the herb smaller after you've done your first run as to not sacrifice your quality.
Now question.. did we ship you the wrong unit? ie did you pay for a 5 gallon but get a 20gallon?
would love to know .. thanks and look foreward to seeing your final product..
remember the bubblebags can only offer you PURITY. ie the quality is up to the grower.

peace
Bubble man
Thanks bubbleman for taking time to reply it was you per say it was one of your distributior has a problem with them shipping first it took almost a couple of weeks and than they send the wrong one I paid for the smaller size when I contact them to say they send me the more expensive they told if I can make it work than leave in exchange for the hassle I said ok.
Now I ran my trim last night 5 min and this was my results what do you guys think
Also why does my hash sometime still lite when I burn it it stays on with fire almost smell like gasoline

Johnnyrex
12-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Another pic don't know Why it doesn't let me upload more than but anyways here's another one lol

Johnnyrex
12-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Another one

stickyfingers
12-10-2012, 07:41 AM
smells like gasoline... I am not touching this one...

Green Supreme
12-10-2012, 05:16 PM
I have found a bunch of the 45 micron stuff has a petroleum like profile. Peace GS

Johnnyrex
12-10-2012, 05:53 PM
I have found a bunch of the 45 micron stuff has a petroleum like profile. Peace GS

Green supreme thanks for taking the time and replying to my question yes your right I have found that the smaller stuff tend to be more petroleum is that why it stays lite like a candle wick I can't smoke cause of my asthma but I like to have edibles but my wife doesn't like the taste the 90 micron did bubble and she said she felt buzz for a little while but last night she tried the 72 micron and it did bubble only when I compressed it and it basically didn't do anything to her she ended up smoking a joint lol and the taste of the 72 was fuel like and it stayed lite

Green Supreme
12-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Volatile oils make it flame. Peace GS

aqualungs
12-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Are you letting it dry for 3-7 days before smoking? Kind of seems like a starting material issue. My bubblenow always produces the best hash I have ever came across. This is a process it will propably take you a few times to dial in the procedure to exactly the product you are looking for. I recommend using 4 bags instead of 8 but thats just my preferred method. I tend to only use 220, 160, 73 & 25. 73 gives me sexy melts and always fresh frozen trim.

allheads
12-19-2012, 02:59 AM
that hash all looks hella green. Just how high quality is the material you are using? A pic perhaps of an example? Are you making sure to freeze it before working on it? Also make sure to give your mixture several minutes to half an hour to soak before running the machine particularly if the material is very dry. If you are trying to run a 5 gal size load in the 20 gal machine, know that you will need a considerable amount more ice to keep the mixture as cold as it needs to be to produce melt. Bottom line if your starting material is good enough, the potential for melt is there and all you have to do is understand the basic principles that create melty bubble. All this machine is doing for you is creating gentle consistent agitation so you don't have to worry about your mixing techinique. Everything else is down to you and it is possible to get crappy bubble out of good material with this (or any) machine if you don't do other things right

allheads
12-19-2012, 03:15 AM
wow just saw in your other thread "trim from trimmers" and I am 95% sure the green ness and lack of melt is due to mechanically generated trim being used. I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure when bubbleman said he got good results from spinpro trim it was when dry buds were put into it and it looks like you did yours fresh which would most definitely rupture alot of the good trichomes splattering their inner oil all over, and introduce a bunch of small chlorophyll rich small plant material that would for sure turn what could have been stellar bubble completely green. My advice is hand trim if your gonna trim straight from harvest or allow your buds to dry at least 75% before final trimming with the spinpro (remove fan leaves when fresh). Good luck!

Johnnyrex
12-20-2012, 04:38 AM
wow just saw in your other thread "trim from trimmers" and I am 95% sure the green ness and lack of melt is due to mechanically generated trim being used. I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure when bubbleman said he got good results from spinpro trim it was when dry buds were put into it and it looks like you did yours fresh which would most definitely rupture alot of the good trichomes splattering their inner oil all over, and introduce a bunch of small chlorophyll rich small plant material that would for sure turn what could have been stellar bubble completely green. My advice is hand trim if your gonna trim straight from harvest or allow your buds to dry at least 75% before final trimming with the spinpro (remove fan leaves when fresh). Good luck!

Thanks allhead for that reply I glad you gave me insight on this issue so you think when bubbleman said he got good results it was semi dried buds ill try it next run ill use my spinpro when my buds are semi dry and see the results