PDA

View Full Version : *HELP NEEDED* Kief to Bubble Hash without Bubble Bags

TheHighGoalkeeper
12-19-2012, 08:31 PM
if this ends up being a dumb question...

DONT HATE JUST EDUCATE

I am a longtime cannabis connoisseur, and for past 3 or so years ive been really only smoking/vaping concentrates. However i want that feeling of making my own concentrates, dabbing my own hash, and just being medicated off something created by ME, :bongin: ive ordered bubble bags but dont want to wait till then to start making it,

i saw this on a different forum and was wondering what yall thought of this method, untill i get my bubble bags of course.

1. I started with whatever crystals were left at the bottom of a jar that has held about a quarter pound of Sour Diesel over the last 3 months aswell as all the kief from the bottom of my grinder from ONLY SD.

2. I let the all of the stuff sit in my pickel jar in the freezer for 10 minutes and then added 1 cup of ice water, and shook for 2 minutes on and off.

At this point if you havn't already seperated the plant matter out along with some crystals it will be floating on top of your water. I personally wasn't looking to have the purest hash this time so I didn't bother to seperate most of this out previously and didn't skim it off at this point.

3. I poured the water in my jar into a glass pan and put in the oven around 150F on and off for 2 hours letting the water evaporate. At one point I skimmed of some of what was on the top (crystals and a little leaf material) and let it dry on a piece of paper(you can sample your product at this point).

4. After letting all the water except for a very shallow layer of water on the bottom where the purects crystals were I scooped them out and let them dry on a piece of paper before rolling up. I didn't get a chance to get any pictures of the purest stuff yet but here is a ball about half the size of a thumb.

TheHighGoalkeeper
12-19-2012, 08:48 PM
sorry posted in the wrong section my apologies!