PDA

View Full Version : The Sublimator

Green Supreme
02-17-2013, 07:26 PM
This one is barely available. Brand spankin new. It takes so little herbs. It is basically 5 volcano bags in 2 bong hits. Very nice vape and lots of reclaim. This vape milks the bong up like a concentrate hits. Very concentrated hits. Wobbles most light weights in about 4 hits. Very clean tasting. Peace GS

Green Supreme
02-17-2013, 07:46 PM
This vape gives me the most condensed, unrestricted and quality hits. I mean as hard as you can draw, it can go. Booyah baby. Seen a few folks come close to choking out. The herb pics are first before, then after. Peace GS

ps. he calls the reclaim sublimate

Green Supreme
01-31-2014, 06:01 PM
This is Sub Marley the pentamator. It can hold 5 vaporizers. It is possible to do a different type of weed and dab in each bowl, with a different unit etc. Peace GS

Green Supreme
01-31-2014, 06:11 PM
All the new Sublimator 2.0 models have the same base controller and cables, so they interchange easily. They run on only 36 volts so no more worries of electrocution. The cables are XLR and ,as I stated, interchangeable. The dial is easier to work, as it contains leds as a guide. Enrico has built a cage for those worried about getting burned. Makes it safer for pets too.

There are many models and choices of metals within the new 2.0 versions. Peace GS

Bukket
02-01-2014, 11:42 PM
Hey GS!

Just wondering what you think of the Sublimator Vs The Volcano?

I've only had the chance to try the Sublimator once, but I found it really nice!

Green Supreme
02-02-2014, 09:10 PM
I love it. No other form of ingestion gets me baked like the Sublimator. Using so little cannabis is a bonus. It is like doing concentrates and I am just vaping flowers. Add the ability to collect the sublimate, like a super bonus. The sublimate may eventually become a sought after product. Vaping from one right now. Mmmmmmm Seedman's Haze. Peace GS

bigbag
02-05-2014, 02:53 AM
gawd those plastic tubes are ugly on that nice metal work... suppose is only way, but looks ghetto

Bubbleman
02-05-2014, 04:36 AM
Nah Enricho is always bettering the product bigbag, he has glass bongs that he is making for them now as well..

Bubble man