PDA

View Full Version : Some of my collection ...

Bubbleman
10-01-2008, 08:13 AM
Well i was at my office recently and figured i would video a few of my pipes that are there .
A marbleslinger ( tokers bowl 1st prize ) double bubbler, a cool liquid/ marbleslinger collab birthday gift tripple bubbler.( was entered in the cannabis cup and never placed, but it seriously should have)

an old jason lee stand upright double bubbler. siiiick . i use to puff out of this piece a lot

A marcel 04 single bubbler dolphin piece. never hit this piece still to this day

in 1999 marcel blew three piece's, the small one is number 3, and was 1800us back then. I Also bought no 1 which was 2500us. I have to say this was one of my favorite bubbler's for a long time. It was my first head piece purchase, and really changed my smoking experience's. I use to love putting this aquarium scene up to my eyes each time i took a hit.

Also wanted to show the max pollin i got many years ago as well. Dont see to many piece's this size from max for a while. ( or maybe you do i havent seen max's work for a while)

anyway hope you enjoyed the show

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/media/146-20080930161940.wmv

Bubble man

BuDzZPoWeRs
10-02-2008, 03:21 PM
This is a very nice collection bman!How do you decide witch piece your gonna smoke when you have a session...it's a glass heaven!
Stay high and helty!
peace.

etarip
10-09-2008, 01:19 AM
Wow Bman! I'm glad I found this thread. Thats an amazing collection with some pretty unique and rare pieces. I really dig the way it is stored and displayed.
Those marcels are incredible!
can you make one with your tubes/roors?

Fire
10-09-2008, 11:44 PM
dang that was HOT Bman

thanks for sharing :)

SteveSmokeyJones
07-04-2009, 05:46 AM
wow am i glad i just stumbled across that lil gem.Bman thanks for sharing and i must say mad respect for your display cases.Its always so nice to see heady glass behind glass on display.peace

sm0ke
07-04-2009, 06:08 AM
you have one rowdy ass collection bman!

johard59
09-23-2010, 09:48 PM
I must admit that your collection has really been a great one.I hope in the coming days too you keep sharing stuffs like this, so keep up the good effort and carry on your hard work.