PDA

View Full Version : Why I'm not smarter than a meterologist

fullmeltbubble
10-04-2008, 08:15 AM
Being an outdoor gardener around this time of year...we, at least I, become mini meterologists...the dude on tv says....light chance of rain tommorow...BAH HUMBUG I say...

fullmeltbubble
10-04-2008, 08:15 AM
so maybe I shoulda taken the plants the day before, but I figured a cpl more days wouldn't hurt...there was no wind...no clouds...sun shining...dude on tv is tripping....

fullmeltbubble
10-04-2008, 08:17 AM
spend a full day hanging with good friends celebrating a birthday...smoking fine hash...babysitting plants....is it me or is it getting windy and cold....hey where'd the stars go....

fullmeltbubble
10-04-2008, 08:19 AM
long day...been up since 8am...smoked a lotta hash...got home...drank some canna milk...ready for the ride to bed.....or am I...................................

fullmeltbubble
10-04-2008, 08:23 AM
smoking a ciggeratte(yea yea I know I know)chatting with a bud on fmb chat...when what does my ear hear? yeap...not only rain...but RAIN....I keep chatting I guess blocking out what i didn't want to hear...takes about 5 minutes...HOLY MOLY....i gotta get these plants....put on my CAL house shoes...and my big lawpers....and brave it out....first I gotta remove those (&*#)(*^(&^@#$ stakes...which is harder than it sounds in the rain, and in the dark, oh and 4 oz of very strong canna milk...kids don't try this at home...

linsen
10-04-2008, 08:38 AM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

fullmeltbubble
10-04-2008, 08:50 AM
so by this time I've managed to remove all the stakes from one plant...and am 100% wet...soaked...like i took a shower in my clothes...run inside...shake the plant....grab a hanger and hang her(hehhehehe)....oh no...mud all over the floor...good job genius...stop everything...bust out mop...scrub floors...play with dog...smoke another ciggeratte...smoke some hash...scrub more...anything...rather than go back out there....

fullmeltbubble
10-04-2008, 08:53 AM
who's kidding who....i schlepped right back out there....but this time...TURNED ON THE OUTSIDE LIGHT....maybe i should change the thread to i'm a moron....removing stakes with light in rain is suprisingly easy....this baby's going down with no problems...slip....splat....now not only am I sopping wet...i'm a mudball too....oh well guess I'm going around the long way to the garage....grab a hanger and hang her(hehehehehe everytime man that cracks me up)....2 down 2 to go...

fullmeltbubble
10-04-2008, 08:54 AM
well its real late now....i've been up now offically 18 hours on 5 hours of sleep...stay tuned for pics and more tommorow....

Bullethead21
10-04-2008, 09:55 AM
Wow...what an adventure.....cant wait to see pics of the mud...err..umm..plants I mean...LOL!

Way to be a warrior in times of trouble to save the queen!! Good Job!

YukonBikerGuy
10-04-2008, 02:58 PM
I love FMB's (mis)adventure stories.

Pulls up a chair and a coffe and starts puffin down.....

Evergreen
10-04-2008, 04:33 PM
fucking awesome, I can just picture that shit.

Green Supreme
10-04-2008, 05:00 PM
C'mon your killin me here with suspense. What is this a Hitchcock story anyways? GS crosses his fingers it ends fairytale stylee, not with fingers up the bum. Peace GS

sog army
10-04-2008, 05:40 PM
man .. I can picture it also... Hope it all turns out ok for ya man.. These rains suck...

EasyBakeIndica
10-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Hell yeah, YBG, this is like Hillie's roadtrip to Canada...CLASSIC!

Bubbleman
10-04-2008, 07:27 PM
NO doubt, i love these mis adventure stories to, but damn dude, i know you've got a nice camera,
LETS SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bubble man

Mrs.Greengenes
10-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Sounds like you need to slowly back away from the cannamilk..... :eek: haha. I know that is hard cause I am always on it too.

I loved reading this... gave me a good morning chuckle. :dancingbanana:

All I can say is you LAMO. LOL I know you love that word. :brainiac:

Have a good one and I"ll be back to see the pics later.
Sincerely Mrs.G :smoke3: