PDA

View Full Version : Bukket moves to the big city(Van)

Bukket
05-11-2013, 02:44 AM
Hey guys :) Been a while since ive posted here, but ive always been around lurking reading and always checking GS's beautiful pics :pipe:

Finally doing the big move out to Vancouver with my gf, and im super excited!!

Anyways Ill be in Van June 1- forever,

I don't know many people in Van :( so id love to get together with some of my fellow bubblers sometime soon!!
Anyone for meeting at a cafe one day for some smoke and coffees? Would be super cool :)

anyways thats my little update! Hope to run into some of yall soon!

Cheers brothers; happy smoking!!

Bukket
05-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Guess not? :'(

Bubbleman
05-22-2013, 05:16 AM
ah shit i didnt see this Bukket.. i'll meet up with ya dude.. maybe down at the vapor lounge or something once you've arrived. I am going to Toronto for Treating yourself here in a few days.. but will keep an eye out on this thread.
Hope to see you soon

peace
Bubble man

Bukket
05-22-2013, 07:16 AM
ah shit i didnt see this Bukket.. i'll meet up with ya dude.. maybe down at the vapor lounge or something once you've arrived. I am going to Toronto for Treating yourself here in a few days.. but will keep an eye out on this thread.
Hope to see you soon

peace
Bubble man
Cheers bubs! Ill be moving in June 1, also I won't be working for most of(if not all) of June! So I should be free lots.

Have fun at Treating Yourself, :smoke1: Hit me up with a post on here once you're back and we can set something up

Cheers brother! thanks for the response!

Bukket
06-05-2013, 04:07 AM
so I've made it and been pretty busy the past week getting everything for the new place sorted out and exploring the city and the beach :cool1:

anytime in the next month would work for me for meeting up
looking forward to it :smoke1: