PDA

View Full Version : have newby ?s about increasing quality

matias
10-12-2008, 11:34 PM
First post, been reading however, and feel confident u guys and gals got it. I just got my own kit and got out from under wing. I took what I thought was worth while and stepped out. My first few were excellent and I got props for following the virtues of patience, and care from the local heads. I am curious on what I can do to go the extra mile for quality. I want to give out some nice cheese for the holidays, and will reasonably spare little expense to have a great finished product. I have 220, 160, 73 45, and 25. I hand stir and do one run. my yeild is sufficeint. I have dig thermo, and take great care so not to stress the wet product, I also freeze it pror to mixing. I cure and dry after submerging to remove excess hair and unwnated particles. If I press I never get over 150 F and cure for no less than five days powdering it up daily stored in dark and on cardboard with no ink. I tend to get very little in the 25 bag and usually give it away. My stuff bubbles across the top but never rises. it moves in the pipe and turns to a nice ash with a good flavor and texture. It is soft inside and a little crusty. I am using mendo outdoor, primo. I do have the list of fmcd and the like. I understand the strain is the key, however a friend gets full melt from the same. They do a dry tower of 45 and 25. After mixing in sepearate stir container using the 220 and the 160 they pour into the dry tower and wait. I use the bbags site instructs. do I really need the bubb xl, and all the bags to get what I want? IF so which is most critical next? I dont have a ton of flo and work like most peeps so I can get it but slo. Should I get more bags or the machine first. peace great info sorry for long newyby post

Bubbleman
10-13-2008, 04:54 AM
8 bags, and a bubblenow sure has made the nicest quality i have gotten yet. So if you want the best, yeah you might want to consider getting the full kit.
Not sure how your buddy is gettin better quality than you if your listening to our instructions and using the exact same bags as he is. doesnt really add up.
But i always tell people if you want to get the fmcd, and have the right material to start with , all you need is the right kit.
Peace

Bubble man

sorry if i didnt answer all your questions, but i had to read your post like five times to understand it.

matias
10-13-2008, 08:37 AM
I will do it. I am getting better at typing english. peace