Thread: anyone know where to buy glo rods?

Default anyone know where to buy glo rods?

need a glo rod for my bubble! lighters burn away the goodness. please in desperate need!

use your internet powers

already tried and attempted buying some good ones....but they always cracks after a bit....and yes i kno how to do um....small flame, glass thick rod kept at good distance and rotated constantly. pfff im smarter than the AV-ER-AG-E bear. heres the link to them....kinda good but im looking for quality http://www.blundaaromatics.com/cart/...products_id=82

seems pretty legit yeah... but idk they are sloppy mo fo's

go to fry's electronics and ask for a ceramic solder gun, they are a little under $50 but well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evac View Post
    go to fry's electronics and ask for a ceramic solder gun, they are a little under $50 but well worth it.
    hakko dashs...fuck yeah i love those! nothin like using red hot glass to smoke with though.....whos with me hahah

i have seen them on ebay, i got mine from the liquor store its a "drink stirrer" it was very cheap. You could just ask one of the glass blowers that come to this site to make u one. just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by jwatts View Post
    i have seen them on ebay, i got mine from the liquor store its a "drink stirrer" it was very cheap. You could just ask one of the glass blowers that come to this site to make u one. just my 2 cents
    know anyone in particular?