Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Foot Zong

Default 3 Foot Zong

Selling a 3 Foot GonG 18.8 Zong. It is super huge and is fun to bust out just cuz its such a fatty. Very thick glass. If your good like me you can milk in clear in one breath but most will be chokin! Truly a killer piece but I dont use it enough to keep it around cuz I have a Roor I use more, and I need the cash. Got it for 400 when listed at 500 and will let it go for 350obo with upgraded diffy downstem and worked bowl instead of the shitty standard zong ones..also willing to trade...

fuck man thats one wild bong,
    id get dizzy watchin smoke come up tube.
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

meh anyone? 300?

I am willing to trade this for just about anything. A heady piece, slide, ashcatcher, maybe a tube. I just dont want anything standard like phx or illadelph and no prodo
    It is worth 300 at least because I bought it for 400 and have used it only a few times.
    Willing to trade it for anything worth like at least 150 or 175 if its cool.

so no one wants the beast I will litterally trade anything give me an offer and Ill 80% chance say yes Im so sad to just see this thing sit in my closet when I know someone could love it! ill trade anything as long as its not cheap prodo shit

yeeo whats good jasonpauls im done to trade for your sick ass zong. what do you want for it

waitin on someone else to respond back about buying it but they are lagging.
    it depends on whats you got? im mostly looking for a head piece or maybe a tube of equal value if im lucky..

Man I wish the Original Zong company was still around. Those were the only true zongs. Stupid corporations putting good glass companies out of business. No all you find are remakes of the same idea.

Quote Originally Posted by StonedBong View Post
    Man I wish the Original Zong company was still around. Those were the only true zongs. Stupid corporations putting good glass companies out of business. No all you find are remakes of the same idea.
    so what the fuck is the diff...ohh bending glass! so original!