Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 Foot Zong

yeeo jasonpauls.. i gotta sick red bong worth about 175 and ill provide you with a slide. hit me bak up asap bro, im really interested in that zong ur trying to get rid of

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy1414 View Post
    so what the fuck is the diff...ohh bending glass! so original!
    If you ever smoked a real zong... You'd know the difference. This is the Original zong. http://www.weedcity.com/shop/popupla...%20Zong%20Bong and if you can see that little bottle neck right before the top. That gave the thing AWESOME SUCTION. You could burn up a bowl, take a quick breathe.. and then take that whoooooooole chamber at once because the smoke takes so long to climb up if you do it right.... I dunno... I guess you really cant understand if you havnt smoked one... I've had a remake and it just wasn't the same...

sold to eastghost thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by StonedBong View Post
    If you ever smoked a real zong... You'd know the difference. This is the Original zong. http://www.weedcity.com/shop/popupla...%20Zong%20Bong and if you can see that little bottle neck right before the top. That gave the thing AWESOME SUCTION. You could burn up a bowl, take a quick breathe.. and then take that whoooooooole chamber at once because the smoke takes so long to climb up if you do it right.... I dunno... I guess you really cant understand if you havnt smoked one... I've had a remake and it just wasn't the same...
    What? Zong merged with Bluedot did they not? I still see ZONGS with the dog tag but now they are over with the bluedots...

Quote Originally Posted by Hashronaut View Post
    What? Zong merged with Bluedot did they not? I still see ZONGS with the dog tag but now they are over with the bluedots...
    not an original...a merge of two company's....very different i guess

i'll post a few things soon for trade

yeah man go for it still havent received payment frrom eastghost so untill then...

looking through my pieces...

willing to trade...

foot long steamroller (HUGE bowl)
    mini bubbler (ccg)
    and a nice dry sherlock

will post pics asap

ps.... would also trade for just slide
    Last edited by COOPAROO; 01-08-2009 at 09:31 PM.

hey id trade a worked 14 mm pull bowl diffused bubbler and a 18 mm custom roor bent neck thick bowl. nice piece man!

why do they say " SOUR" on them then I am so confused. The lady at Kind Creations said that Blue Dot bought the rights to the Zong name?