Thread: gotta love 6 gram buds

Default gotta love 6 gram buds

Can you believe, 46 days this tester branch was cut and the bud pictured here is 5.7 grams, bone dry. The branch must have been 12 and I thought it was one of the smaller ones hehe.

Pictured is the Blubonic #2 (my pheno distinction). The definition of a cash cropper, which is not me but I am very glad to have recently found this gem in a pack of seeds. This is definitely not beasters, it gets me stoned in the most pleasant way. Thanks Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by LostCoaster View Post
    Can you believe, 46 days this tester branch was cut and the bud pictured here is 5.7 grams, bone dry. The branch must have been 12 and I thought it was one of the smaller ones hehe.

Pictured is the Blubonic #2 (my pheno distinction). The definition of a cash cropper, which is not me but I am very glad to have recently found this gem in a pack of seeds. This is definitely not beasters, it gets me stoned in the most pleasant way. Thanks Steve
    any seeds out there for that nug?

Probably two months, I will pollinate this pheno and make seeds for sure. Only problem is my freezer came unplugged for 12 hours or so I wonder if my pollen collection was compromised.

Probably two months, I will pollinate this pheno and make seeds for sure. Only problem is my freezer came unplugged for 12 hours or so I wonder if my pollen collection was compromised.
    how log has it been since you bagged that pollen.....

not too long but the more i think about it, i might be having to buy more of these seeds. I will outcross it to something.

not too long but the more i think about it, i might be having to buy more of these seeds. I will outcross it to something.
    your fine bro thats still quality pollen