Thread: Bubblehash 101..The Subway

Threaded View

Default Bubblehash 101..The Subway

I wanted to show you guys how I make bubble. I do it basically the same way as everyone else with a few small modifications that I feel make it some of the best I have tasted.

Here are some of the key things I feel I do a bit different.
    1. I only use fresh, wet, frozen sugar leaf. I use only plant matter that is encrusted in resin we toss all fan leaves etc. For best results include as much fluff(Encrusted lower popcorn buds) in with the trim.
    2. I use a slotted spoon and hand stir for a maximum of 15 minutes. 8-10 minute batches are even better and higher quality.
    3. Make sure to use bagged ice that’s broken into smaller pieces or flakes this will break off more heads.
    4. Make smaller batches over larger ones. I prefer the 1 gallon bubble bags as I can place the ice water and weed mix in the refrigerator to pre chill. The colder the better.

Once the mix has been stirred I allow it to rest for at least 30 minutes. This allows the trichomes heads to settle to the bottom.

Removing the first bag separates the weed from the heads.

On the second run I use the 120 Ui screen. This removes plant matter but surprisingly with wet product used even the 120 is gooey and great smoke just have green flakes in it.

I do not Stack my bags!!
    Attached Images Attached Images