Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: N3RD Inline tube for sale/trade?

Default N3RD Inline tube for sale/trade?

Closed! thanks
    Last edited by johnnyballbag; 11-05-2008 at 04:44 AM. Reason: dead thread

Nerd makes some super cool pipes didn't he just sell the first inline tube like two months ago? How come you're ditching it already?

Gotta make room, have some custom stuff coming and it's the one I use the least. It has nothing to do with me being lazy when I gotta clean it, haha.

What are you looking to trade it for? I have a nice little yellow label roor that I might part with. Etc.

What's the etc.? How many arms is in that roor a/c, just out of curiousity? If i trade I'm kinda lookin for something witha tree perc.

It's just a 4 arm nothing special. As far as percs the only thing I have right now is a Zumo which I wouldn't trade for the inline. I got this KC dub bub that I would part with though (this is an amazing piece... all my friends agree it is my most enjoyable daily driver).

Not really what i'm lookin for, but thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyballbag View Post
    I have a N3RD inline tube for sale w/layback stand, partially sand blasted, 14m connection. Also have the matching a/c but it broke on the gong fitting, talke to Ray at Soulshine Glass and he said he could fix it for $5. If anyone's interested, I can put up a pic or you can message me. Thanks.
    any pics?

Yeah i can do that...you just want a pic of the tube of the whole package? (came witha N3RD slide too, nothing too special though)

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyballbag View Post
    Yeah i can do that...you just want a pic of the tube of the whole package? (came witha N3RD slide too, nothing too special though)
    all pics please