Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale : SG Sovereignty Stand-Up Bubbler

i need another one of these if anyone has one or can get one. It's so sweet that I simply must have one for myself.

Suggestion well taken. Indeed, I would be willing to consider the purchase of anything by SG.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankohzee View Post
    Suggestion well taken. Indeed, I would be willing to consider the purchase of anything by SG.
    ill buy that for you from my headshop

Sweet! Post it up

love the diffuser

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy1414 View Post
    ill buy that for you from my headshop
    What the hell are you waiting on? Sg Sovereignty seems pretty hot around here. I'm sure anything of theirs would sell in a flash. I still can't believe I picked this up before someone else did.

hennessy you seem to have this ulimited supply of good glass. But i havent actually seen anything of yours expect your dirty illadelph and the broken a/c... Can you actually get another bub like that or are you bullshitting us?

Quote Originally Posted by vodkamartiny12 View Post
    hennessy you seem to have this ulimited supply of good glass. But i havent actually seen anything of yours expect your dirty illadelph and the broken a/c... Can you actually get another bub like that or are you bullshitting us?
    if people want it they can pm me..i aint buying glass and solely selling it here...well i don't have enough cash for that at least. ill help anyone tho...gladly

vodka how dare you tax on my illadelph like that...that shit gets me high fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by vodkamartiny12 View Post
    He gave me the run around too. Ended up closin my thread partly due to that...

holy cow, where are my hip boots?
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!