Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTB Toro Chubbler

what a dilemma

Quote Originally Posted by Dankohzee View Post
    Now wait just a damn minute. We need to get to the bottom of this asap. Who sent the pic of the fat ass bitch in the thong?
    he did that to me too fuck the guy that did that bullshit

I didn't send you anything (a mod can easily verify this). I have never even had a PM with you. And he wasn't saying that he received it also, he was just asking who sent it.

edit. Also please read the new glass rules. All these posts are off topic.
    Last edited by blackandgoldpride; 11-04-2008 at 07:07 PM.

Just cracking a joke my friend. If you can't joke in a hash forum, where can you?

What the fuck is up with this immature bullshit? If you have any info about where to buy a toro chubbler post it. If not dont say a fucking word like the dumbass Hennessy starting that stupid ass rumor. PLEASE READ THE FUCKING STICKIES

Quote Originally Posted by vodkamartiny12 View Post
    What the fuck is up with this immature bullshit? If you have any info about where to buy a toro chubbler post it. If not dont say a fucking word like the dumbass Hennessy starting that stupid ass rumor. PLEASE READ THE FUCKING STICKIES
    /thread for fucks sake!

Quote Originally Posted by vodkamartiny12 View Post

Hey man, for real and with all due respect, it's really not necessary to talk like that. I don't know why you're so fired up about a simple joke and ranting about the stickies. The first rule says act toward others with respect. Perhaps you should read them. Good luck with your search.

Hey man i just want to see info about trashcatchers on here i just got a lil fired up because i have been looking for one for a while. So i really didnt find it so funny someone posts something stupid like a pm with a fat lady in a thong. Sorry if i came off like an asshole.

So with that.... Anyone got a 14mm one up for grabs?

looking for toro chubbler, please PM me if you have any info!!!

im looking me damn self please pm doesnt have to be toro but would be nice hit me up on pm look out you guys