Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Glass Oooooo, Ahhhhh Thread

Default The Glass Oooooo, Ahhhhh Thread

Since the new glass rulez keep us from oooooo'ing and ahhh'ing over the glass for sale in the sale posts, I thought I'd start an 'appreciation' thread where we can put our comments and whatnot that isn't directly related to the sales.

For instance:

Holy shit man, CXLive is bringing some nice glass to us with these inline a/c's, inline dub bubs, and inline tubes. Dude will be getting a steady stream of cash from me once I return from the Cup. Check the link, but please post your comments here. (And please put up your own links and comments for other glass here as well)

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/...?t=1025&page=3

Again CXLive, those are sick pieces of glass, me wantee.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

hi i love glass.

Yeah he's got some sick tubes on his photobucket page. Def gonna have to see what he's got when i go to get another tube.

yup i missed some good slinger slides QQ

Yeah I got some Slides from CX that I ordered. They made it in 1 pieces, no problem with the guy, answers your q's. Overall it was a nice experience dealing with CX. I'll try upload and post some pictures of the slides I bought.

Thanks CX.

CX is cool as a fan. I've got several nice heady pieces from him. He has great communication and always ships fast. What more can one ask for.

i got a couple slinger slides and sherly from CX ~

hey I saw a really cool slide on one of the other threads, but by the time I got all the way over here I had forgotten who had it, how much he wanted for it, or where the hell it was I had seen it in the first place, lol. I mean I get it, I guess, but if I ever walked into a store that had a sign up that said I couldn't ask any questions or make any comments unless I was serious about buying, well...

Try opening the different pages in new browser window, or new browser tab, so you can go back and forth and remember what you are talking about. I certainly have to, I'm always stoned man.

Your point about the store is close, but imagine if it was you and 20 others in the store at the same time, and everyone talks at once to the shopkeep all the time. No business gets done and its loud and confusing. Or what if all the conversation was in text bubbles, they would eventually fill the store to the point where you cannot see the goods, prices, or the shopkeep. As the store owner, you have to deal with it by putting up a number dispenser and dealing with customers one at a time, from a lineup where they dont block the merchandice. And if your store is filled with the lineup, do you really have room in there, or time for as many lookie-lou commenting fans as waiting customers??

I just thought that having a seperate commenting section would make it easier for both the sellers, and us buyers. Stand outside, look through the window at the display, and comment among ourselves, and maybe think about taking a number.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

No, I think this thread is a great idea. It's just that I like to ask questions before I decide if i'm interested. Sometimes background info is needed before seriously considering an item.